OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

didn't someone like 12 pages back say that the nerfs dropped at HOH in 2 days?? i guess that wasn't true..
and is the december 3rd release date for the aways?

didn't someone like 12 pages back say that the nerfs dropped at HOH in 2 days?? i guess that wasn't true..

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

I posted that from I S S, they said kd said it himself. New rumors are saying dec, I doubt that unless he scrapped the christmas colorway. My guess would be jan. Unless he scraps the christmas coppers rumor says they have in store.

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

I posted that from I S S, they said kd said it himself. New rumors are saying dec, I doubt that unless he scrapped the christmas colorway. My guess would be jan. Unless he scraps the christmas coppers rumor says they have in store.

cant wait for the nerfs, i dont think they will release til after december 3rd tho, because isnt that the release date for the black/orange colorway? i dont think they would drop the nerfs before the home/away colorways.

cant wait for the nerfs, i dont think they will release til after december 3rd tho, because isnt that the release date for the black/orange colorway? i dont think they would drop the nerfs before the home/away colorways.

Ty, look what you did...lol. I was by the shop yesterday too - shoulda stopped by to stare at your feet!

Ty, look what you did...lol. I was by the shop yesterday too - shoulda stopped by to stare at your feet!

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Or you could've just gone to see the dude on the FIFTH Flo that got em. 

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

Ofcourse...

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

Ofcourse...

Originally Posted by DAR228

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Wow, these shoes feel amazing.
2nq4r3d.png
These are sick. 
pimp.gif

OMG I cant wait, I jus hope they dont drop randomly at a time dat I dont got money smh lol

Back
Top Bottom