OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Every time I see those ASG's I realize that if I don't get my pair I am willing to pay a reseller for a pair
I NEED THOSE
pimp.gif

Every time I see those ASG's I realize that if I don't get my pair I am willing to pay a reseller for a pair
I NEED THOSE
pimp.gif

NT chi wont thank god, i cant be stuck on the computer all day.....damn social networks ruin everything
i hate the fact the line has to start at 6 am and no sooner thats weak!!!!!!
hopefully i snag my pair of BMH KDs tomor morning

NT chi wont thank god, i cant be stuck on the computer all day.....damn social networks ruin everything
i hate the fact the line has to start at 6 am and no sooner thats weak!!!!!!
hopefully i snag my pair of BMH KDs tomor morning

Eastbay shipped in the plastic bag of death despite the rep stating that they'd be double boxed when I asked about it. No worries, box is in good shape all things considered. Great looking pair of shoes in person. Trying to figure out a way to rock them with the strap to the side. Give them that Huarache look lol. All in all, very pleased with this purchase. Think I'm all set on KD IVs now. The ASGs are nice looking, but not really for me. Good luck to all getting their pairs.

Eastbay shipped in the plastic bag of death despite the rep stating that they'd be double boxed when I asked about it. No worries, box is in good shape all things considered. Great looking pair of shoes in person. Trying to figure out a way to rock them with the strap to the side. Give them that Huarache look lol. All in all, very pleased with this purchase. Think I'm all set on KD IVs now. The ASGs are nice looking, but not really for me. Good luck to all getting their pairs.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

I admit I am doing a 180 on this, this is a definite cop and the BHM's not sure anymore.

Not quite a 180 on the ASG cw, but they went from being "all right" to DOPE. CGM executed the GALAXY theme flawlessly on these. Props to them!
pimp.gif

On a side note, the KD4s are just dominating the other sigs, imho
30t6p3b.gif
. The design of the shoe makes A LOT of cws look great!   

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

I admit I am doing a 180 on this, this is a definite cop and the BHM's not sure anymore.

Not quite a 180 on the ASG cw, but they went from being "all right" to DOPE. CGM executed the GALAXY theme flawlessly on these. Props to them!
pimp.gif

On a side note, the KD4s are just dominating the other sigs, imho
30t6p3b.gif
. The design of the shoe makes A LOT of cws look great!   

every pic of the asg makes me want to cough up that $205 but knowing i could grab them for under $110 after taxes & possibly double up for that same $205 keeps stoping me

every pic of the asg makes me want to cough up that $205 but knowing i could grab them for under $110 after taxes & possibly double up for that same $205 keeps stoping me

i wouldn't really consider it a "PE" (it technically is) it's just nike wanting the swoosh to be visible lol, always had lebron do it with his trip blacks as well.

i wouldn't really consider it a "PE" (it technically is) it's just nike wanting the swoosh to be visible lol, always had lebron do it with his trip blacks as well.

Originally Posted by jst628

basically

Originally Posted by jst628

basically

Back
Top Bottom