OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

What the heck is KD wearing? Lol LULULEMON?

But I like all black nikes with white swooshes . That classic look

What the heck is KD wearing? Lol LULULEMON?

But I like all black nikes with white swooshes . That classic look

Thank you Eastbay for KD IV YOTD, damaged box included.

20120209185931.jpg

20120209190012.jpg

Doesn't look like Eastbay will be getting the BHM pack tonight. You would see the countdown timer with the shoe on the site right now if they did. NDC servers are gonna crash harder.
30t6p3b.gif

Doesn't look like Eastbay will be getting the BHM pack tonight. You would see the countdown timer with the shoe on the site right now if they did. NDC servers are gonna crash harder.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

30t6p3b.gif

wonder if they will get the asg pack tho
nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif

wonder if they will get the asg pack tho
nerd.gif

the more i see the yotd i like them more but i dont have any blue/orange in my closet & im def not paying fleabay prices

the more i see the yotd i like them more but i dont have any blue/orange in my closet & im def not paying fleabay prices

Add me to the list of victims for shoddy shipping.

I'm tired of this shxt
laugh.gif
. My second completely obliterated box in less than a week. Got one on Tuesday that was worse but the YoTD box is pretty smashed up as well.

http://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/2012/02/dear-eastbay-double-box-me-please

If you've ever gotten a beat up box from Eastbay, please feel to read and share the post above. Hit the Facebook "like" button, tweet and sound off.

Add me to the list of victims for shoddy shipping.

I'm tired of this shxt
laugh.gif
. My second completely obliterated box in less than a week. Got one on Tuesday that was worse but the YoTD box is pretty smashed up as well.

http://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/2012/02/dear-eastbay-double-box-me-please

If you've ever gotten a beat up box from Eastbay, please feel to read and share the post above. Hit the Facebook "like" button, tweet and sound off.

30t6p3b.gif

actually ndc fixed their servers in early january 2012 and they dont crash anymore. they still might take a few seconds longer than normal to load each page on a high traffic release night but other than that ndc servers have been working like a charm since the chi 10 release. if you check their twitter page there has been a lot of questions about will the site crash like it did when the concords released and each time they have replied that the site is fixed and it will not crash anymore! i guess tonight will be the real test though, i think ndc will work fine, it might take a few seconds to load when adding to cart and submitting order but other than that there shouldnt be any problems. good luck to anyone trying to cop!

30t6p3b.gif

actually ndc fixed their servers in early january 2012 and they dont crash anymore. they still might take a few seconds longer than normal to load each page on a high traffic release night but other than that ndc servers have been working like a charm since the chi 10 release. if you check their twitter page there has been a lot of questions about will the site crash like it did when the concords released and each time they have replied that the site is fixed and it will not crash anymore! i guess tonight will be the real test though, i think ndc will work fine, it might take a few seconds to load when adding to cart and submitting order but other than that there shouldnt be any problems. good luck to anyone trying to cop!

Originally Posted by riddla713

30t6p3b.gif

that sounds good hopefully i can score the dw1's & if not i prbly will try to cop the bhm's for a consolation prize & hookup a nter cuz i dont like em' focused on the asg's hard

Originally Posted by riddla713

30t6p3b.gif

that sounds good hopefully i can score the dw1's & if not i prbly will try to cop the bhm's for a consolation prize & hookup a nter cuz i dont like em' focused on the asg's hard

Back
Top Bottom