OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by coreyatou

Originally Posted by BigPoint

I had two comps up, me on one and wife on the other... when the links dropped i told her to go... we both ended up with (2) sz 12 KDs... would like to have got the DWs as well...smh

Weren't they 1 per person? How did you land 2 each?
I ordered 1 on my comp, wife ordered 1 on her comp

I PM'd you. Hit me back.

I had two comps up, me on one and wife on the other... when the links dropped i told her to go... we both ended up with (2) sz 12 KDs... would like to have got the DWs as well...smh

Got it! Good stuff man.

Got it! Good stuff man.

Hmm I wonder how much the resale is gon be on these...I guess I'll find out tomorrow by this one reseller I know lol. O well on to the next one so ill jus check these off my february list as a fail lol

Hmm I wonder how much the resale is gon be on these...I guess I'll find out tomorrow by this one reseller I know lol. O well on to the next one so ill jus check these off my february list as a fail lol

so i guess ndc ran smoothly for all the bhm shoes, not the same for the dave whites. i already have 1 pair of kd bhm so i didnt even try to cop on ndc, i will be doubling up in the am.

so i guess ndc ran smoothly for all the bhm shoes, not the same for the dave whites. i already have 1 pair of kd bhm so i didnt even try to cop on ndc, i will be doubling up in the am.

The Galaxy online releases will be interesting...

Unless people use multiple devices, it'd be virtually impossible to cop 2 different Galaxy models. It'd be virtually impossible to even try to cop your back-up if you tried your primary first and struck out.

With every model (KD4, LBJ9, Kobe 7, Foams, Flight Ones) having hype from it's individual fans (KD heads, LeBron heads, etc) as well as general fans (who cop everything), hopefully it makes it easier for me to cop the KD's... I don't think it's first on the general fans' list... But then again, it should be. If that makes sense.

Just to increase my chances... Remember, folks... The Foams will have the most resell value! Get'em!

The Galaxy online releases will be interesting...

Unless people use multiple devices, it'd be virtually impossible to cop 2 different Galaxy models. It'd be virtually impossible to even try to cop your back-up if you tried your primary first and struck out.

With every model (KD4, LBJ9, Kobe 7, Foams, Flight Ones) having hype from it's individual fans (KD heads, LeBron heads, etc) as well as general fans (who cop everything), hopefully it makes it easier for me to cop the KD's... I don't think it's first on the general fans' list... But then again, it should be. If that makes sense.

Just to increase my chances... Remember, folks... The Foams will have the most resell value! Get'em!

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

^^^what up Chris u @ HOH c hill again???

Na man, I decided to pass on that this time cuz of the info that I got earlier in the week from footlocker. Are u there tho? Heard ppl were camping on THURSDAY for the bhm pack n the dave white 1s smh

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

^^^what up Chris u @ HOH c hill again???

Na man, I decided to pass on that this time cuz of the info that I got earlier in the week from footlocker. Are u there tho? Heard ppl were camping on THURSDAY for the bhm pack n the dave white 1s smh

Only the limited KDs are selling out
frown.gif

Passed on the BHM, and I'm going to pass on the ASG too. I like both, but not enough to get my hopes up and then deal with the craziness that these releases bring.

I just want a pair of the Easters and the green/orange and I'm good. Hopefully the Easters are slept on and the green/orange are GRs.

Passed on the BHM, and I'm going to pass on the ASG too. I like both, but not enough to get my hopes up and then deal with the craziness that these releases bring.

I just want a pair of the Easters and the green/orange and I'm good. Hopefully the Easters are slept on and the green/orange are GRs.

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

court-2-10-12-35.jpg
correct me if im wrong but dont blackouts have a blackswoosh? if they do come with a white swoosh im going to buy them tomorrow
pimp.gif

also just noticed miles and that rookie from turkey are wearing concord 11s.
laugh.gif

blackouts are all black. black with white swoosh are player exclusives for now

Nah that's called branding.... If u haven't realized Nike makes its players play in black sigs with white swooshes to show off the brand.... It's genius if u think about it....

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

court-2-10-12-35.jpg
correct me if im wrong but dont blackouts have a blackswoosh? if they do come with a white swoosh im going to buy them tomorrow
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Nah that's called branding.... If u haven't realized Nike makes its players play in black sigs with white swooshes to show off the brand.... It's genius if u think about it....

SoSickening wrote:

VinnyFitteds wrote:
court-2-10-12-35.jpg
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah Nike likes to do that with Blackouts. They use the white swoosh for advertisement

SoSickening wrote:

VinnyFitteds wrote:
court-2-10-12-35.jpg
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah Nike likes to do that with Blackouts. They use the white swoosh for advertisement

Originally Posted by Just4Kicks212

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

so they are player exclusives...

Originally Posted by Just4Kicks212

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

so they are player exclusives...

Back
Top Bottom