OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

honestly i'd take those black/white PE's over everything right now. i'm a sucker for those. I was pissed when Nike decided to not release the Lebron black/white swoosh (V1 and V2) smh

honestly i'd take those black/white PE's over everything right now. i'm a sucker for those. I was pissed when Nike decided to not release the Lebron black/white swoosh (V1 and V2) smh

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

You can make them on Nike iD. Might be steep in price tho

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

You can make them on Nike iD. Might be steep in price tho

It's currently 3:50am and 17 degrees in Chicago.

There are about 30 people lined up on the side of Niketown.

The NT Chicago twitter says a line cannot form until 6am, so the line moved from in front of the store to its side.

Good luck guys!

It's currently 3:50am and 17 degrees in Chicago.

There are about 30 people lined up on the side of Niketown.

The NT Chicago twitter says a line cannot form until 6am, so the line moved from in front of the store to its side.

Good luck guys!

Sorry to here about those crazy camping temp's

I'm on my couch watching sportcenter with a hot cup of Starbucks

Sorry to here about those crazy camping temp's

I'm on my couch watching sportcenter with a hot cup of Starbucks

Originally Posted by johngotty

Add me to the list of victims for shoddy shipping.

I'm tired of this shxt
laugh.gif
. My second completely obliterated box in less than a week. Got one on Tuesday that was worse but the YoTD box is pretty smashed up as well.

http://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/2012/02/dear-eastbay-double-box-me-please

If you've ever gotten a beat up box from Eastbay, please feel to read and share the post above. Hit the Facebook "like" button, tweet and sound off.
I thought you had my box for a sec.
Passed on even trying to get the BHM its ASG or nothing coming up and then a few GR's.

Originally Posted by johngotty

Add me to the list of victims for shoddy shipping.

I'm tired of this shxt
laugh.gif
. My second completely obliterated box in less than a week. Got one on Tuesday that was worse but the YoTD box is pretty smashed up as well.

http://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/2012/02/dear-eastbay-double-box-me-please

If you've ever gotten a beat up box from Eastbay, please feel to read and share the post above. Hit the Facebook "like" button, tweet and sound off.
I thought you had my box for a sec.
Passed on even trying to get the BHM its ASG or nothing coming up and then a few GR's.

Back
Top Bottom