OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

can't wait to add the ASG.

attachment

I got a reply to my tweet asking about the All Star Pack. They are just as limited as the BHM according to NDC. So for everyone here who thinks these are going to be "everywhere"..... think again.

I got a reply to my tweet asking about the All Star Pack. They are just as limited as the BHM according to NDC. So for everyone here who thinks these are going to be "everywhere"..... think again.

Originally Posted by debs 168

i know i promised pics before...so here they are.

outside:

just from standing outside for about one min:

again, inside with just being in a room with the light turned on:

walking to an area slightly dim:

enjoy.
Noooooooooooooooooo
i knew i shouldn't have gone in this thread

now i have to buy them...thanks for the pics, nike owes you something, you just sold me a pair.

outside:

enjoy.
Noooooooooooooooooo

now i have to buy them...thanks for the pics, nike owes you something, you just sold me a pair.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

outside:

enjoy.
Noooooooooooooooooo

is it just me or does it seem like those stars on the midsole pop a lil
eek.gif
eek.gif
, looks like they might have gotten a lil GITD treatment??

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

outside:

enjoy.
Noooooooooooooooooo

is it just me or does it seem like those stars on the midsole pop a lil
eek.gif
eek.gif
, looks like they might have gotten a lil GITD treatment??

wow! those AS are so awesome! so much heat this year! Nike really did a good job this year with all the colorways

wow! those AS are so awesome! so much heat this year! Nike really did a good job this year with all the colorways

You know..it's really not footlocker/eastbay/champs/footaction fault that your box is destroyed..it's actually the person who delivered it..every time I have received a package from eastbay/footlocker inc. the box has been fine..

I would complain to your postal service..

You know..it's really not footlocker/eastbay/champs/footaction fault that your box is destroyed..it's actually the person who delivered it..every time I have received a package from eastbay/footlocker inc. the box has been fine..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

my box had very very minimal damage. thought mine was going to be destroyed, living in NYC especially the bronx.

my box had very very minimal damage. thought mine was going to be destroyed, living in NYC especially the bronx.

I don't believe that. I'm in California...The box comes from Illinois via ground shipping all the way over here shipped in a bag. It's almost impossible for it not to get wrecked. I have also received shoes from Eastbay that luckily didn't come that damaged, but even then I did not like it.
There's a reason most of us that ship shoes out double box them, because we know if we don't the customer is going to be pissed and the box is more than likely going to get destroyed.

I realize Eastbay/Footlocker etc. are bigger businesses and they use the bags as cost cutting measures, but I can only imagine how many complaints they get from it. They obviously feel somewhat bad about it and that's why Eastbay Rep has been on here a few times talking about it.

Sorry for the Pics fellas, I just got them today so I hope nobody minds.

cimg7185.jpg

cimg7194.jpg

cimg7189e.jpg

I don't believe that. I'm in California...The box comes from Illinois via ground shipping all the way over here shipped in a bag. It's almost impossible for it not to get wrecked. I have also received shoes from Eastbay that luckily didn't come that damaged, but even then I did not like it.
There's a reason most of us that ship shoes out double box them, because we know if we don't the customer is going to be pissed and the box is more than likely going to get destroyed.

I realize Eastbay/Footlocker etc. are bigger businesses and they use the bags as cost cutting measures, but I can only imagine how many complaints they get from it. They obviously feel somewhat bad about it and that's why Eastbay Rep has been on here a few times talking about it.

Sorry for the Pics fellas, I just got them today so I hope nobody minds.

cimg7185.jpg

cimg7194.jpg

cimg7189e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom