OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

My humble collection
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Originally Posted by debs 168

i know i promised pics before...so here they are.

walking to an area slightly dim:

enjoy.
This is why I'd prefer them without the GITD soles. I don't think this is a good look. I'd really much rather have the soles just stay with that nice blue tint.

Still plan on copping though. Hopefully if you don't 'charge them' there will be little to no glow.

i didn't charge them before i took that pic. again, if you just stand outside for a min or two it'll happen. you don't have to hold these to a lightbulb or anything for them to get that bright.
also the misdole (meaning the stars) does not gitd. just letting the guy who thought it might know.

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Originally Posted by debs 168

i know i promised pics before...so here they are.

walking to an area slightly dim:

enjoy.
This is why I'd prefer them without the GITD soles. I don't think this is a good look. I'd really much rather have the soles just stay with that nice blue tint.

Still plan on copping though. Hopefully if you don't 'charge them' there will be little to no glow.

i didn't charge them before i took that pic. again, if you just stand outside for a min or two it'll happen. you don't have to hold these to a lightbulb or anything for them to get that bright.
also the misdole (meaning the stars) does not gitd. just letting the guy who thought it might know.

Originally Posted by cliffysam

Im not feeling feeling them after looking the pics. They look way better off feet. Would love to see them being rocked with some basketball shorts.

oh you know the okc and knicks home shorts will be rocked with these this summer.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cliffysam

Im not feeling feeling them after looking the pics. They look way better off feet. Would love to see them being rocked with some basketball shorts.

oh you know the okc and knicks home shorts will be rocked with these this summer.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rjucks

@coldcity - whats good man? i see you posting in the jordan threads all the time. :smile: mind sharing where you copped your asgs from? (apologies if already stated. i'm still working backwards through the thread. feel free to disregard if so.)

dont have em wish i did ..... trying to get 2 pair

Originally Posted by rjucks

@coldcity - whats good man? i see you posting in the jordan threads all the time. :smile: mind sharing where you copped your asgs from? (apologies if already stated. i'm still working backwards through the thread. feel free to disregard if so.)

dont have em wish i did ..... trying to get 2 pair

Chicago NTers.

Diana's has some sizes of the YOTD, $160 though.
Too high for me, but good luck to anyone trying!

Chicago NTers.

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

Chicago NTers.

thats not a bad price 
hopefully if i miss out on the asg's their price will be the same for them 

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

Chicago NTers.

thats not a bad price 
hopefully if i miss out on the asg's their price will be the same for them 

Back
Top Bottom