OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

this whole thing is just really funny to me . you guys shoulda saw how fast i whipped out my CC when I saw that link
laugh.gif

i think everyone was in a hyped mood when they saw them up on NDC 
roll.gif
I would have been hype if I saw them up on NDC too. But being its Nike, I would have not have been so optimistic. It's not like it was Finsihline or Eastbay. Nike can pull orders if they want.

Originally Posted by debs 168

guarantee that if you don't camp its going to go down like last week. the way they tweeted the links was !%%##+!$ IMO and with the addition of the foams...yeah...i will be camping.

Word. If you really want these for retail, I think you will have to work for it

Originally Posted by debs 168

guarantee that if you don't camp its going to go down like last week. the way they tweeted the links was !%%##+!$ IMO and with the addition of the foams...yeah...i will be camping.

Word. If you really want these for retail, I think you will have to work for it

Dang! I missed out! I was under the impression that the ASGs would be launching near next weekend. It's my fault for not checking during work. I haz sad...

Dang! I missed out! I was under the impression that the ASGs would be launching near next weekend. It's my fault for not checking during work. I haz sad...

Originally Posted by CRH1979

I think it's funny that people are mad. Did they really think they were going to ship these off and just oops we made a mistake?

Word. If that happened, it wouldn't even be fair to the rest of us. Don't get me wrong, I hope yall all get your pairs, but at an even playing field. 

Originally Posted by CRH1979

I think it's funny that people are mad. Did they really think they were going to ship these off and just oops we made a mistake?

Word. If that happened, it wouldn't even be fair to the rest of us. Don't get me wrong, I hope yall all get your pairs, but at an even playing field. 

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

You didn't miss anything. All orders placed today are being cancelled. They release next week

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

You didn't miss anything. All orders placed today are being cancelled. They release next week

I pulled the trigger, partially just so I can complain and get a voucher to use next week when they really release
devil.gif

I pulled the trigger, partially just so I can complain and get a voucher to use next week when they really release
devil.gif

crazy today. nike has really been messing up lately online. kd xmas couldn't be put up on time. system keeps crashing and so on

crazy today. nike has really been messing up lately online. kd xmas couldn't be put up on time. system keeps crashing and so on

Back
Top Bottom