OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

Doubt it will go through but kinda pissed my sz 9 was already sold out..

i just checked the link again and now there are only 3 sizes left. makes me wonder, if they don't honor those orders. when they actually release them on the official date/time, they are probably gonna be gone in like 30secs- 1 minute. took 20 mins for them to almost be all sold and no one but us really knew about the early release glitch...

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

i just checked the link again and now there are only 3 sizes left. makes me wonder, if they don't honor those orders. when they actually release them on the official date/time, they are probably gonna be gone in like 30secs- 1 minute. took 20 mins for them to almost be all sold and no one but us really knew about the early release glitch...

Nike store twitter is saying orders will be cancelled
30t6p3b.gif

Thanks for the heads up anyway man. Def appreciated!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

30t6p3b.gif

I can still hope and pray that they said that so other people wouldn't get too salty.... and ship or even hold the order til release day  
tongue.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I can still hope and pray that they said that so other people wouldn't get too salty.... and ship or even hold the order til release day  
tongue.gif

I don't think they're going to honor the orders. First time I tried to order, there were a few sizes "already sold out", but I tried again and it showed a FSR. Failed again, though.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

I don't think they're going to honor the orders. First time I tried to order, there were a few sizes "already sold out", but I tried again and it showed a FSR. Failed again, though.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif

tongue.gif
laugh.gif

I just got done saying the same thing. Lets hope that they were just trying to save face. 

30t6p3b.gif

tongue.gif
laugh.gif

I just got done saying the same thing. Lets hope that they were just trying to save face. 

30t6p3b.gif

tongue.gif
laugh.gif

my eyes will be glued to my email for the next 48 hours.  
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

tongue.gif
laugh.gif

my eyes will be glued to my email for the next 48 hours.  
roll.gif

Just keep tweeting @NikeStore and say if they really appreciate us that they'll honor the orders. Or tell them to do the right thing and honor the orders.

If enough people tweet them, maybe they will. Worth a try.

Just keep tweeting @NikeStore and say if they really appreciate us that they'll honor the orders. Or tell them to do the right thing and honor the orders.

If enough people tweet them, maybe they will. Worth a try.

these sold out SO FAST...and it was only those checking SC/NT that got on it...... this makes me VERY worried for release date.

these sold out SO FAST...and it was only those checking SC/NT that got on it...... this makes me VERY worried for release date.

Back
Top Bottom