OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

I look forward to this weekend because it'll spell a little break in all this jam packed month.
Truth spoken.  Strongly considering taking 6 months off from NT and all the silliness.  If I miss something.  oh well, Dean, Brandon, Keith, and whoever else can text me.  On a KD GR related note, saw Kim English on MIZZOU rocking the grey/yellow GRs today vs. A & M.  Looked
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

I look forward to this weekend because it'll spell a little break in all this jam packed month.
Truth spoken.  Strongly considering taking 6 months off from NT and all the silliness.  If I miss something.  oh well, Dean, Brandon, Keith, and whoever else can text me.  On a KD GR related note, saw Kim English on MIZZOU rocking the grey/yellow GRs today vs. A & M.  Looked
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Just4Kicks212

ASG shoes r never THAT limited.... They just look so good most of ya are just stressing... There will b enough to go around if u head out early enough... Not to mention release is on a weekday so no kids that r in school will b able to line up until AFTER school hours

yup, that's what i love about friday releases...i still don't get why the Galaxy foams go out on saturday, and the other pairs go on friday....not like i'm complaining it's just weird

ASG shoes r never THAT limited.... They just look so good most of ya are just stressing... There will b enough to go around if u head out early enough... Not to mention release is on a weekday so no kids that r in school will b able to line up until AFTER school hours

yup, that's what i love about friday releases...i still don't get why the Galaxy foams go out on saturday, and the other pairs go on friday....not like i'm complaining it's just weird

JFMartiMcDandr the foams as well drop Friday.... Not to sidetrack the thread but I'm shocked people r already lining up in nyc for the foams smh.... I hope they het the other all star shoes as well at least

JFMartiMcDandr the foams as well drop Friday.... Not to sidetrack the thread but I'm shocked people r already lining up in nyc for the foams smh.... I hope they het the other all star shoes as well at least

These are different ASG shoes, way more hype, everybody is asking about them

These are different ASG shoes, way more hype, everybody is asking about them

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Originally Posted by jst628

R.I.P NDC
2/24/12

NDC died way before that. It's been like that now for the past few releases...
I first noticed the major crashing on the Doernbecher 4 release. That was a nightmare. 
Black/cement 3s were a bit smoother

Concords were tough but not as bad as the Jordan 4s yesterday
YOTD KDs, Red foams were smooth

BHMs
sick.gif

Jordan 4s 
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Any other events prior to these of major crashing on ndc?
doernbecher 4's was where it all started... but after the 24th i feel like it will be so badly killed that Nike will have to rethink their online releases...

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Originally Posted by jst628

R.I.P NDC
2/24/12

NDC died way before that. It's been like that now for the past few releases...
I first noticed the major crashing on the Doernbecher 4 release. That was a nightmare. 
Black/cement 3s were a bit smoother

Concords were tough but not as bad as the Jordan 4s yesterday
YOTD KDs, Red foams were smooth

BHMs
sick.gif

Jordan 4s 
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Any other events prior to these of major crashing on ndc?
doernbecher 4's was where it all started... but after the 24th i feel like it will be so badly killed that Nike will have to rethink their online releases...

that sucks the foams are droppin on friday...i'm sure i'll run into some high school students this friday
laugh.gif
....just as long as they don't get the iv's

that sucks the foams are droppin on friday...i'm sure i'll run into some high school students this friday
laugh.gif
....just as long as they don't get the iv's

Time to actually think about paying pre-order prices. After the mess that was the IV/Cloak release I don't want to do that again. This is getting too crazy. I wish I could go back to just walking into a store, grabbing my size and going about the rest of my day.

Time to actually think about paying pre-order prices. After the mess that was the IV/Cloak release I don't want to do that again. This is getting too crazy. I wish I could go back to just walking into a store, grabbing my size and going about the rest of my day.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

i agree....two weeks ago i was 
laugh.gif
 at ppl pre-ordering...now 
sick.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by coreyatou

laugh.gif
sick.gif
Yeah, I'm thinking about it too. Especially since it's a Friday release...Anyone have any that they have used before?

Originally Posted by coreyatou

laugh.gif
sick.gif
Yeah, I'm thinking about it too. Especially since it's a Friday release...Anyone have any that they have used before?

Back
Top Bottom