OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Time to actually think about paying pre-order prices. After the mess that was the IV/Cloak release I don't want to do that again. This is getting too crazy. I wish I could go back to just walking into a store, grabbing my size and going about the rest of my day.

Those days appear to be long gone...and Nike is loving it.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Time to actually think about paying pre-order prices. After the mess that was the IV/Cloak release I don't want to do that again. This is getting too crazy. I wish I could go back to just walking into a store, grabbing my size and going about the rest of my day.

Those days appear to be long gone...and Nike is loving it.

where were y'all for the KD3 ASG last year? didn't see 80% of you...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

laugh.gif

That's like saying where was everyone before the Kobe IV's released. Just the way it is mayne.
Resellers are at an all time high for everything coming out just to make around $50 dollars which aint $%@%. Ebay fees, paypal fees, shipping, not even worth trying to resell most of these kick.

Even with the amount of people that like the KD IV's, if no resellers were involved we'd all get our pairs with ease. Instead some of us are gonna be salty as hell come next week. 
laugh.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

That's like saying where was everyone before the Kobe IV's released. Just the way it is mayne.
Resellers are at an all time high for everything coming out just to make around $50 dollars which aint $%@%. Ebay fees, paypal fees, shipping, not even worth trying to resell most of these kick.

Even with the amount of people that like the KD IV's, if no resellers were involved we'd all get our pairs with ease. Instead some of us are gonna be salty as hell come next week. 
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

laugh.gif
Word. I ordered my pair from Eastbay VERY easily.
True that..at least 80%
roll.gif
...And it was easy to scoop the X-Mas pair off Eastbay too. This year is straight bananas..look how many threads we in already..and its just Feb.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

laugh.gif
Word. I ordered my pair from Eastbay VERY easily.
True that..at least 80%
roll.gif
...And it was easy to scoop the X-Mas pair off Eastbay too. This year is straight bananas..look how many threads we in already..and its just Feb.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

To be fair.. KDIV ASG >>>>>> KD3 ASG and I have the 3s. 

And KD II ASG > KD3 ASG.
I was going to purchase the KDIII ASG along with my Kobe VI ASG's and I did not like the red vine effect.

Back
Top Bottom