OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

frown.gif
my feelings are hurt

eastbay has been completely unreliable to me on releases since the black cement iii's, i tried to add to cart immediately for 9.5-10.5 and they were all sold out? i highly doubt that it could sell out in 2 seconds. at least give me the virtual timer, that's outrageous.

eastbay has been completely unreliable to me on releases since the black cement iii's, i tried to add to cart immediately for 9.5-10.5 and they were all sold out? i highly doubt that it could sell out in 2 seconds. at least give me the virtual timer, that's outrageous.

eastbay was sold out in 5 sec, NDC crashed these sites are terrible LOl not mad good night and good luck all.

eastbay was sold out in 5 sec, NDC crashed these sites are terrible LOl not mad good night and good luck all.

Eastbay apparently soldout the second the countdown reached 0....then on NDC I got stuck after clicking "Next Step". then got "sessions expired due to inactivity" SMMFH

Eastbay apparently soldout the second the countdown reached 0....then on NDC I got stuck after clicking "Next Step". then got "sessions expired due to inactivity" SMMFH

I got my order through for a size 11 on eastbay. stoked and hope it doesnt get canceled.
Looks like these were the first to sell out on NDC. Im glad these were the best out of the all-star pack.

I got my order through for a size 11 on eastbay. stoked and hope it doesnt get canceled.
Looks like these were the first to sell out on NDC. Im glad these were the best out of the all-star pack.

Eastbay sold out in 0 seconds... NDC "session expired" at 9:02 PT and 9:06... the 9:02 one, it said "session expired" just literally seconds after submitting the last step

Eastbay sold out in 0 seconds... NDC "session expired" at 9:02 PT and 9:06... the 9:02 one, it said "session expired" just literally seconds after submitting the last step

Tried FTL literally as "Add to cart" became functioning and size 12 is sold out, literally 1 second, SMH. Nike i get through past CC info to place order and my pair disappears as it says "you should add something to your cart", I $%+!#*# DID YOU PIECE OF @$%@ SITE!. I am beyond pissed for a second weekend in a row. These releases are becoming more and more ridiculous and the quantities of these seemed to be so damn low. F NDC
mad.gif

Wow I tried to go on footlocker.com thinking it wouldnt be as bad as eastbay or ndc n boy was I wrong. Those things were gone in like 20 seconds smh. At least they dont put u threw the bs that ndc does tho. O well, those creamsicles will be my eventual consolation prize for me lol

Tried FTL literally as "Add to cart" became functioning and size 12 is sold out, literally 1 second, SMH. Nike i get through past CC info to place order and my pair disappears as it says "you should add something to your cart", I $%+!#*# DID YOU PIECE OF @$%@ SITE!. I am beyond pissed for a second weekend in a row. These releases are becoming more and more ridiculous and the quantities of these seemed to be so damn low. F NDC
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom