OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Wow I tried to go on footlocker.com thinking it wouldnt be as bad as eastbay or ndc n boy was I wrong. Those things were gone in like 20 seconds smh. At least they dont put u threw the bs that ndc does tho. O well, those creamsicles will be my eventual consolation prize for me lol

i got my pair omg this is awesome from footlocker.com that new policy worked great for me man! ndc didnt even load at all ndc might not be the spot to go
now even with the new policy its hard

i got my pair omg this is awesome from footlocker.com that new policy worked great for me man! ndc didnt even load at all ndc might not be the spot to go
now even with the new policy its hard

30t6p3b.gif
So much hype.

Originally Posted by SoSickening

^ sold out 10 mins ago bro.. Use the Nikestore twitter next time
I did, second it went live, had 2 cpu's doing it, still no luck. ***%*+@% release again 2nd weekend in a row

did easbay, ftl really sell out that fast or was that a malfunction sounds like most including myself added to cart right after the timer expired

Strange thing about Eastbay i noticed was that my count down timer was a little ahead of the actual time. Also it was about 1 1/2 minutes faster than the nikestore tweet. had both going, Addded an 11 to cart right at 0 on the countdown and waited 4mins to checkout. Processing took about 30secs each step, but it worked.NDC on the other hand crapped out on me on the last step - just like with the IV's last week.

did easbay, ftl really sell out that fast or was that a malfunction sounds like most including myself added to cart right after the timer expired

Originally Posted by SoSickening

^ sold out 10 mins ago bro.. Use the Nikestore twitter next time
I did, second it went live, had 2 cpu's doing it, still no luck. ***%*+@% release again 2nd weekend in a row

Strange thing about Eastbay i noticed was that my count down timer was a little ahead of the actual time. Also it was about 1 1/2 minutes faster than the nikestore tweet. had both going, Addded an 11 to cart right at 0 on the countdown and waited 4mins to checkout. Processing took about 30secs each step, but it worked.NDC on the other hand crapped out on me on the last step - just like with the IV's last week.

I was able to cop on Eastbay. Sorry to hear so many people had such a hard time. Hopefully tomorrow you guys can grab your pairs. Look out still for store.nba.com guy on the phone said look for a 6am eastern time drop. phone # 1866-746-7622 (1866-NBA-SHOP) good luck to all

I was able to cop on Eastbay. Sorry to hear so many people had such a hard time. Hopefully tomorrow you guys can grab your pairs. Look out still for store.nba.com guy on the phone said look for a 6am eastern time drop. phone # 1866-746-7622 (1866-NBA-SHOP) good luck to all

WOAH! Got my 11.5 on JimmyJazz. Wasn't on their front page, pulled into their new releases and foud it. Site is effed!

WOAH! Got my 11.5 on JimmyJazz. Wasn't on their front page, pulled into their new releases and foud it. Site is effed!

Back
Top Bottom