OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by melofan15

so basically once you've added your size to the cart, your guaranteed a pair or you're still competing with people doing phone orders?
You are still competing with people trying to order over the phone.  Adding a pair to your cart does not guarantee you will get them.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by melofan15

so basically once you've added your size to the cart, your guaranteed a pair or you're still competing with people doing phone orders?
You are still competing with people trying to order over the phone.  Adding a pair to your cart does not guarantee you will get them.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Congrats to everyone that got their pairs!

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

eastbay has been completely unreliable to me on releases since the black cement iii's, i tried to add to cart immediately for 9.5-10.5 and they were all sold out? i highly doubt that it could sell out in 2 seconds. at least give me the virtual timer, that's outrageous.
Originally Posted by Fear23

Countdown ended...clicked "add to cart"..."Your size 10.5 is not longer available"...**$ Eastbay!! Sold out in 5 sec??
There were a lot of people that wanted these limited shoes.  The demand for them was huge. 

We do have a new feature on our website that does not allow anymore shoes to be added to the cart if the number of shoes already in the shopping cart/checkout are at the max that we have available at the time of the launch.  People still have to wait to checkout, but once the maximum number of shoes have been added to the shopping cart, no one else can add them.  This keeps people from waiting 1+ hours while checking out just to be told they are sold out later.  For example, lets say we have 10 pairs (not real numbers) of size 9 shoes and there are 140 people that want to order them.  Once the shoe releases, only the first 10 people that add the shoes to the cart will be able to keep going, the other 130 people will be told that the shoes are sold out.  Online orders and phone orders are taken from the same inventory, so people calling in are also taking from our inventory.  Adding a shoe to your shopping cart does not guarantee you will get them.

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Don't believe me? Check EastBay.com. There's a timer.
This was just an error.  They are sold out and we are not expecting to receive anymore shipments in for them.  They have been removed from our website.

EastbayRep - Ray

what if the people who got kicks in cart and cant finish the payment? will the shoes roll back to inventory?

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Congrats to everyone that got their pairs!

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

eastbay has been completely unreliable to me on releases since the black cement iii's, i tried to add to cart immediately for 9.5-10.5 and they were all sold out? i highly doubt that it could sell out in 2 seconds. at least give me the virtual timer, that's outrageous.
Originally Posted by Fear23

Countdown ended...clicked "add to cart"..."Your size 10.5 is not longer available"...**$ Eastbay!! Sold out in 5 sec??
There were a lot of people that wanted these limited shoes.  The demand for them was huge. 

We do have a new feature on our website that does not allow anymore shoes to be added to the cart if the number of shoes already in the shopping cart/checkout are at the max that we have available at the time of the launch.  People still have to wait to checkout, but once the maximum number of shoes have been added to the shopping cart, no one else can add them.  This keeps people from waiting 1+ hours while checking out just to be told they are sold out later.  For example, lets say we have 10 pairs (not real numbers) of size 9 shoes and there are 140 people that want to order them.  Once the shoe releases, only the first 10 people that add the shoes to the cart will be able to keep going, the other 130 people will be told that the shoes are sold out.  Online orders and phone orders are taken from the same inventory, so people calling in are also taking from our inventory.  Adding a shoe to your shopping cart does not guarantee you will get them.

Don't believe me? Check EastBay.com. There's a timer.
This was just an error.  They are sold out and we are not expecting to receive anymore shipments in for them.  They have been removed from our website.

EastbayRep - Ray

what if the people who got kicks in cart and cant finish the payment? will the shoes roll back to inventory?

none if the sites are reliable... a select few get them online and if you arent lucky enough to have the release in your area you are out of luck, or have to pay the resellers which sucks

none if the sites are reliable... a select few get them online and if you arent lucky enough to have the release in your area you are out of luck, or have to pay the resellers which sucks

Hopefully these are the last limited KD's I try to get until Scoring Title/MVP's (fingers crossed)

are you from the bay area? they didn't even release last year's ST's here 

Hopefully these are the last limited KD's I try to get until Scoring Title/MVP's (fingers crossed)

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

they probably would this year if he won it because the KD4 is bigger in either Serramonte or Arden Fair. And if not, I'll still cop somehow. And yeah I am. Vallejo.

they probably would this year if he won it because the KD4 is bigger in either Serramonte or Arden Fair. And if not, I'll still cop somehow. And yeah I am. Vallejo.

true...hope so...i mean man the bay area gets nothin when it comes to these releases

anybody on here resort to ebay yet? I think i'm going to pull the trigger on resell price smh

true...hope so...i mean man the bay area gets nothin when it comes to these releases

anybody on here resort to ebay yet? I think i'm going to pull the trigger on resell price smh

Anyone willing to PM me a list of LA/OC area stores that received this release? I struck out online and SD didn't get any All Star love. Didn't even try for the Lebron's or Kobe's bc this was strictly the one pair I wanted out of this release. I was really looking for a pair of these in 10.5 but none of our stores down here received the galaxy pack. I wouldn't have minded to drive up the extra couple hours to try and wait in line, but I thought all the lines were strictly for HOH locations, Millenium Shoes, Blends etc that did wristbands. I even tried Nike Santa Monica and their "online" release... all no go's

Were there any LA/OC area stores (ex. Footlocker, Champs, mom and pop shops) that did this release WITHOUT early line up wristbands?
If so, could you PM me the locations?

Anyone willing to PM me a list of LA/OC area stores that received this release? I struck out online and SD didn't get any All Star love. Didn't even try for the Lebron's or Kobe's bc this was strictly the one pair I wanted out of this release. I was really looking for a pair of these in 10.5 but none of our stores down here received the galaxy pack. I wouldn't have minded to drive up the extra couple hours to try and wait in line, but I thought all the lines were strictly for HOH locations, Millenium Shoes, Blends etc that did wristbands. I even tried Nike Santa Monica and their "online" release... all no go's

Were there any LA/OC area stores (ex. Footlocker, Champs, mom and pop shops) that did this release WITHOUT early line up wristbands?

Originally Posted by nikemike715

honestly i think they are all gone. best bet is craigslist, they are running a bit cheaper then ebay. but remember to be careful if do meet ups. 

honestly i think they are all gone. best bet is craigslist, they are running a bit cheaper then ebay. but remember to be careful if do meet ups. 

I am about to if I can't come up on them by tonight

I am about to if I can't come up on them by tonight

smh the hype is just as bad up here in Canada. Sold out within an hour or so, and already up for re-sell at $250-$300. Just wanted a pair to hoop in, but nope.

Balled in my x-mas today. dunno if it's only me, but my left pinky toe literally had a huge blister after 4-5 hour of ball. i had elite socks on too. the strap didn't really bother like some say it has, but the shoe literally killed my pinky toe. hopefully it should be good once i break them in more.

smh the hype is just as bad up here in Canada. Sold out within an hour or so, and already up for re-sell at $250-$300. Just wanted a pair to hoop in, but nope.

Balled in my x-mas today. dunno if it's only me, but my left pinky toe literally had a huge blister after 4-5 hour of ball. i had elite socks on too. the strap didn't really bother like some say it has, but the shoe literally killed my pinky toe. hopefully it should be good once i break them in more.

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

True and thanks, but still looking for a list for future releases. SD doesn't get all the kicks that the LA/OC area gets because we're a smaller market. Other than the regular FTL/Champs/FA/Sheikhs etc, we only have a handful of other shops around town that get the "good stuff". Obviously, we don't always get it (ex. ASG release), so for future reference, I want to have my back up plan ready if I need to drive up a couple hours to try and score what I really want at retail.

Not looking for places that do wristbands, bc those are pretty much known and I don't have a real shot at it because everyone in LA/OC will beat me to it, looking for places that DON'T do wristbands, that I can probably drive up to and camp out at like 3am if I need to

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

True and thanks, but still looking for a list for future releases. SD doesn't get all the kicks that the LA/OC area gets because we're a smaller market. Other than the regular FTL/Champs/FA/Sheikhs etc, we only have a handful of other shops around town that get the "good stuff". Obviously, we don't always get it (ex. ASG release), so for future reference, I want to have my back up plan ready if I need to drive up a couple hours to try and score what I really want at retail.

Not looking for places that do wristbands, bc those are pretty much known and I don't have a real shot at it because everyone in LA/OC will beat me to it, looking for places that DON'T do wristbands, that I can probably drive up to and camp out at like 3am if I need to

sd has blends and attic which i always relied on when i went to ucsd.

i totally forgot undftd woulda got these in stock and checked it out after work. lol got to admire these in person in a size 7 lol

Back
Top Bottom