OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Anyone have pics of a KD4 with jeans/pants on? I want to see how the look with jeans/pants before i ID a pair. Thanks!

Anyone have pics of a KD4 with jeans/pants on? I want to see how the look with jeans/pants before i ID a pair. Thanks!

Waited like 2 and a half hours for the Kobe VII and KD IV's today at Brea Mall. Got my size in the Kobe's, but got an 11 in the KD IV's when I needed a 12.

I guess they only had 1 pair per size with some sizes missing. Oh well, they're too sick!

I had not luck last night NDC smh

Waited like 2 and a half hours for the Kobe VII and KD IV's today at Brea Mall. Got my size in the Kobe's, but got an 11 in the KD IV's when I needed a 12.

I guess they only had 1 pair per size with some sizes missing. Oh well, they're too sick!

I had not luck last night NDC smh

Originally Posted by manslayer

Would it be beneficial to trade YOTD's for All stars? Or is it even possible? Just a straight up trade?
Mods: I'm not asking for a trade, just simply asking if the value would be even
Nah, you probably would have to add cash to make it even. YOTD are readily available on Ebay for decent prices (at least in my size)

Originally Posted by manslayer

Would it be beneficial to trade YOTD's for All stars? Or is it even possible? Just a straight up trade?
Mods: I'm not asking for a trade, just simply asking if the value would be even
Nah, you probably would have to add cash to make it even. YOTD are readily available on Ebay for decent prices (at least in my size)

Originally Posted by davizzy

I ain't gon lie, I kinda hate you right now sneakermane
laugh.gif

Congrats sneakermane.

^ thanks for the pics! I'm definitely making creamsicles on nikeid now since I missed out on the allstars.

^ thanks for the pics! I'm definitely making creamsicles on nikeid now since I missed out on the allstars.

np. i'll try to take more and better pics later. i only have yotd and asg's so far but i plan on getting the others in due time, so whenever i get those i'll be posting wdywt pics of those, too. i feel like these are the illest sig shoes i've seen in a long, long time and the illest sneakers i've seen in a long time.

feels nike sb esque, IMHO. ppl are sleeping on this line. i see ppl asking about them online but nobody wearing them.

np. i'll try to take more and better pics later. i only have yotd and asg's so far but i plan on getting the others in due time, so whenever i get those i'll be posting wdywt pics of those, too. i feel like these are the illest sig shoes i've seen in a long, long time and the illest sneakers i've seen in a long time.

feels nike sb esque, IMHO. ppl are sleeping on this line. i see ppl asking about them online but nobody wearing them.

Kinda regretting not picking these up this morning when I had the chance...would have had the trifecta.

Kinda regretting not picking these up this morning when I had the chance...would have had the trifecta.

Back
Top Bottom