laugh.gif
Originally Posted by brettmw109

Originally Posted by terx

Fairly easy pick - up for me , decided to double up
happy.gif

or you can, like, jump off something high
smile.gif
laugh.gif

NBA Store reps are totally IGNORANT of their inventory. It was confirmed TWICE today to me from two different reps the ASG pack would release at 12 Central, 1am EST.

NBA Store reps are totally IGNORANT of their inventory. It was confirmed TWICE today to me from two different reps the ASG pack would release at 12 Central, 1am EST.

copped in the morning at local HOH here in san juan, PR... could've doubled up but i'm not greedy like that and also dislike resell/resellers! hope everyone that really wants a pair, get them!

happy.gif
^^^^^^ THIS, and my phone rep(just so happened to be Kate Upton) also happened to ask if I would like two Galaxy Foams and a Bjay as well.
smokin.gif

happy.gif
^^^^^^ THIS, and my phone rep(just so happened to be Kate Upton) also happened to ask if I would like two Galaxy Foams and a Bjay as well.
smokin.gif

copped in the morning at local HOH here in san juan, PR... could've doubled up but i'm not greedy like that and also dislike resell/resellers! hope everyone that really wants a pair, get them!

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

same here. nothing went on the site and lines were tied up before 12:50 am EST

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

same here. nothing went on the site and lines were tied up before 12:50 am EST

Got through twice just for the reps to hang up on me. When I finally got through they only had a size 14. Had to settle for the Kobe's.

Got through twice just for the reps to hang up on me. When I finally got through they only had a size 14. Had to settle for the Kobe's.

Got through.. Rep gave me some BS about them not being in the system yet, but they are schedule to drop online sometime after 1AM EST. -___-

Got through.. Rep gave me some BS about them not being in the system yet, but they are schedule to drop online sometime after 1AM EST. -___-

Back
Top Bottom