OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I want the Lebron's but damn, what's up with all the conflicting stories from these reps. "Oh, we sold out" and then the next person calls and is told that they haven't posted the link.

I want the Lebron's but damn, what's up with all the conflicting stories from these reps. "Oh, we sold out" and then the next person calls and is told that they haven't posted the link.

This is frustrating. I've been on hold for 48 minutes. I just want a clear answer, if they're sold out then just say, if not when will they be online. This waiting game is BS, as if its not 2am already.

This is frustrating. I've been on hold for 48 minutes. I just want a clear answer, if they're sold out then just say, if not when will they be online. This waiting game is BS, as if its not 2am already.

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

TBH, you're not going to get a straight answer. They're going to tell you their not released yet and they don't have an ETA for when they will. Real talk.

TBH, you're not going to get a straight answer. They're going to tell you their not released yet and they don't have an ETA for when they will. Real talk.

Originally Posted by gyeah

this is exactly what they will say lol

this is exactly what they will say lol

It was the other night when they said 6am right? and then now they switch it to 1am and then now they 'just dont know' ..... soo

if we follow the pattern...........

the next thing they tell us will be ... 'we didnt get them'?

After a long, long day of waiting in the cold and rain here in NYC I was able to cop after missing out online like most people
30t6p3b.gif
...this release was the worst I've ever had to deal with. It was so unorganized due to the foams. Honestly thinking of taking a break from this madness for a while...sorry about the dodo pics
401241664.jpg

401241665.jpg

Some kid left the mini Buzz action figure at my job the other day and I took it 
laugh.gif
...it was my good luck charm 
pimp.gif

After a long, long day of waiting in the cold and rain here in NYC I was able to cop after missing out online like most people
30t6p3b.gif
...this release was the worst I've ever had to deal with. It was so unorganized due to the foams. Honestly thinking of taking a break from this madness for a while...sorry about the dodo pics
401241664.jpg

401241665.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

It was the other night when they said 6am right? and then now they switch it to 1am and then now they 'just dont know' ..... soo

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

I'm pretty sure they will get them since they have item numbers for all three shoes. BUT the big question is just a matter of when!!?

Originally Posted by cubanref

30t6p3b.gif
401241664.jpg

401241665.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
mad.gif
my sizes......
but nice pick ups man!
pimp.gif

Crazy how much shine is coming off those durants.  They are dope, but still second to those Kobes
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cubanref

30t6p3b.gif
401241664.jpg

401241665.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
mad.gif
my sizes......
but nice pick ups man!
pimp.gif

Crazy how much shine is coming off those durants.  They are dope, but still second to those Kobes
pimp.gif

I'm pretty sure they will get them since they have item numbers for all three shoes. BUT the big question is just a matter of when!!?

What are the item numbers for the shoes?

What are the item numbers for the shoes?

Finally just got a hold of a rep from nbastore and it is confirmed that they are sold out! So don't even bother wasting your time refreshing for something that will never even show up...stop letting these fools give you the run around...real talk...

Finally just got a hold of a rep from nbastore and it is confirmed that they are sold out! So don't even bother wasting your time refreshing for something that will never even show up...stop letting these fools give you the run around...real talk...

Originally Posted by nikeairon

laugh.gif
why you bsing us

Originally Posted by nikeairon

laugh.gif
why you bsing us

Back
Top Bottom