OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Yea... Forget the nerf box... Just give me the shoes in a generic Nike box...

KDIV>ZKVII>>>>>LBJ9

And yes, pics were posted a few pages back!

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Question: Would you guys still buy the Netfs if it didn't come with the Nerf packaging?

Didn't even know the box was being released to public w/the shoe, thought was just for him kinda thing.
But yea, orange boxes are cool to me.

Question: Would you guys still buy the Netfs if it didn't come with the Nerf packaging?

Didn't even know the box was being released to public w/the shoe, thought was just for him kinda thing.
But yea, orange boxes are cool to me.

if they GR the Nerfs...
08.jpg

but that's impossible. anyway, KD4=KD's breakout shoe. Kinda like the zk4/zk5
this will really put his sig on the map.

if they GR the Nerfs...
08.jpg

but that's impossible. anyway, KD4=KD's breakout shoe. Kinda like the zk4/zk5
this will really put his sig on the map.

Nerf box would have been cool, but definitely not a factor in making the purchase. I'm in regardless.
Weatherman's looking good, put me down for a pair. I like the doppler lines, pretty creative.
Sounds like most of us agree: KDIV>LBJ9>ZKVII

Nerf box would have been cool, but definitely not a factor in making the purchase. I'm in regardless.
Weatherman's looking good, put me down for a pair. I like the doppler lines, pretty creative.
Sounds like most of us agree: KDIV>LBJ9>ZKVII

Yes. No question.

If I had the special packaging, I probably wouldn't even take out the hoop and try to preserve it.
laugh.gif
(I would throw the ball around though.)

Yes. No question.

If I had the special packaging, I probably wouldn't even take out the hoop and try to preserve it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Yes. No question.

laugh.gif
QFT.

Nerf's are too nice to be a super-limited release,IMO.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Yes. No question.

laugh.gif
QFT.

Nerf's are too nice to be a super-limited release,IMO.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

KDIV>ZKVII>>>>>LBJ9

KD > Bron >>>>> KOBE..  
Question: Would you guys still buy the Netfs if it didn't come with the Nerf
packaging?       

hell yea. I dont care about no box, i mean its nice to look at but ehhh i don't care

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

KDIV>ZKVII>>>>>LBJ9

KD > Bron >>>>> KOBE..  
Question: Would you guys still buy the Netfs if it didn't come with the Nerf
packaging?       

hell yea. I dont care about no box, i mean its nice to look at but ehhh i don't care

No special packaging needed Ty.

Two things I love about this line right now: The price point & the lack of hype surrounding it.

That will change soon though unfortunately.

Two things I love about this line right now: The price point & the lack of hype surrounding it.

The bad thing about lower pricing is resellers can buy more than usual and they can set the price even higher than a shoe in the $170-200 range. Be prepared to throw elbows because it's gonna be war to get the limited releases.

The bad thing about lower pricing is resellers can buy more than usual and they can set the price even higher than a shoe in the $170-200 range. Be prepared to throw elbows because it's gonna be war to get the limited releases.

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

Back
Top Bottom