OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Oh God, I hope the Weathermans come out in January so that I can cop them and the Nerfs.
pimp.gif

Oh God, I hope the Weathermans come out in January so that I can cop them and the Nerfs.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Question: Would you guys still buy the Netfs if it didn't come with the Nerf packaging?

yes. packaging dont mean anything to me. give me a plain orange box as long as i got the kicks im good.
and how many times are people gonna post the same pics of the weatherman's over and over?? they've been posted already, yall can stop re-posting them. 

Question: Would you guys still buy the Netfs if it didn't come with the Nerf packaging?

yes. packaging dont mean anything to me. give me a plain orange box as long as i got the kicks im good.
and how many times are people gonna post the same pics of the weatherman's over and over?? they've been posted already, yall can stop re-posting them. 

I'd still cop. The packaging is real nice though and a cool bonus, but end of the day, I'm not wearing boxes on my feet.

I'd still cop. The packaging is real nice though and a cool bonus, but end of the day, I'm not wearing boxes on my feet.

I'd get them over lebrons and kobes. that's how dope they are. don't like the packaging
that much to be honest.

I'd get them over lebrons and kobes. that's how dope they are. don't like the packaging
that much to be honest.

Yea... Forget the nerf box... Just give me the shoes in a generic Nike box...

KDIV>ZKVII>>>>>LBJ9

And yes, pics were posted a few pages back!

Back
Top Bottom