OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

http://www.ebay.com/itm/M...&hash=item43ad936a13

spirit-mind.jpg

=

bomb-2743.gif

tracymorganwalkout.gif

Those of you that ordered from NBAstore last night, check your emails. I got a ship confirmation for one of my orders already!
happy.gif

Those of you that ordered from NBAstore last night, check your emails. I got a ship confirmation for one of my orders already!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

waited 14 hrs in dumb*@% chicago weather, but it was worth it in the end of it all cant wait till spring/summer to throw'em on

Dedication...nice work

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

waited 14 hrs in dumb*@% chicago weather, but it was worth it in the end of it all cant wait till spring/summer to throw'em on

Dedication...nice work

Originally Posted by ColdCity

#$%^&^%$%^ you all & the nbastore for the shadiness yes i am salt

I was refreshing the NBAstore page starting from 12am since I didn't trust them. I continuously called too, just in case. Wanted these kicks so bad, lined up 3+ hours failed, NDC failed, Eastbay failed. I don't think i've put in more work on any other shoes...
roll.gif

I was refreshing the NBAstore page starting from 12am since I didn't trust them. I continuously called too, just in case. Wanted these kicks so bad, lined up 3+ hours failed, NDC failed, Eastbay failed. I don't think i've put in more work on any other shoes...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

roll.gif
I feel bad for you son. I decided to get the KD 4s on Friday morning and got lucky on Nikestore. And I'm keeping mine. Not a reseller over here, anymore. Too stressful.

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

roll.gif
I feel bad for you son. I decided to get the KD 4s on Friday morning and got lucky on Nikestore. And I'm keeping mine. Not a reseller over here, anymore. Too stressful.

Back
Top Bottom