OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

http://www.ebay.com/itm/M...&hash=item43ad936a13

spirit-mind.jpg

=

bomb-2743.gif

tracymorganwalkout.gif

Lol. The hype machine was put into hyperdrive for the asg pack

should i try to grab a kobe vii asg & try to trade it for the kd asg? would that even be a straight up trade?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

should i try to grab a kobe vii asg & try to trade it for the kd asg? would that even be a straight up trade?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

waited 14 hrs in dumb*@% chicago weather, but it was worth it in the end of it all cant wait till spring/summer to throw'em on
Congrats. Wondering if I should have picked up the Kobes too. I'm satisfied with my KD's though.

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

waited 14 hrs in dumb*@% chicago weather, but it was worth it in the end of it all cant wait till spring/summer to throw'em on
Congrats. Wondering if I should have picked up the Kobes too. I'm satisfied with my KD's though.

That listing up there even has $25 standard shipping cost! The NERVE!

That's one thing I can't stand. If you are selling a shoes for more then retail, and you are obviously making a profit, then you should have the priority shipping costs covered.

That listing up there even has $25 standard shipping cost! The NERVE!

That's one thing I can't stand. If you are selling a shoes for more then retail, and you are obviously making a profit, then you should have the priority shipping costs covered.

Originally Posted by pgatt17

anyone think theres any other chances of a restock on any sites? want these so bad
I would keep checking this weekend at all the major sites even though it may be slim to none that they restock since some already had some type of restock. I would check some of the members on here that run their own "stores", they usually have decent prices that aren't too far from retail.

Originally Posted by pgatt17

anyone think theres any other chances of a restock on any sites? want these so bad
I would keep checking this weekend at all the major sites even though it may be slim to none that they restock since some already had some type of restock. I would check some of the members on here that run their own "stores", they usually have decent prices that aren't too far from retail.

Back
Top Bottom