OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Originally Posted by sho3tym

can't find an 11 at all...lol

I thought u found one tho? N if YOU cant find none in dat size then im screwed lol

roll.gif

True.

Can't find the 2nd....
roll.gif

Dam I'm jus trying to find ONE at a good price, I never double cop, dont got enuff money to do that lol
How much did u pay for the first tho?

About time he wore something other than the blackouts, aways or homes.lol At least we will see those Galaxys tomorrow

About time he wore something other than the blackouts, aways or homes.lol At least we will see those Galaxys tomorrow

Originally Posted by SamB

Yo why are ASG KD's going for so much? I see legit auctions at $300...

Damn that's crazy. Just wait a week or two, prices should go down a little. I'm not talking about YOTD or BHM prices now but something a little less.

Originally Posted by SamB

Yo why are ASG KD's going for so much? I see legit auctions at $300...

Damn that's crazy. Just wait a week or two, prices should go down a little. I'm not talking about YOTD or BHM prices now but something a little less.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

damn al you dudes are a size 11. damn
Someone brought that up earlier. I will say, 11 is always one of the fastest sizes to go now in many sneaker releases

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

damn al you dudes are a size 11. damn
Someone brought that up earlier. I will say, 11 is always one of the fastest sizes to go now in many sneaker releases

DAMN all you size 11 ppl! lol I was the one who originally noticed that tho lol. I think theres a statistic that the most common male sneaker size in the world is 9,I guess thats why samples are usually made in that size but I think in the US the most popular size is an 11 smh. Not sure if this is true cuz I heard all that sumwhere awhile ago lol. Anyways since everybody in here is an 11 I might try to squeeze in a 10 or sumthin lmao

DAMN all you size 11 ppl! lol I was the one who originally noticed that tho lol. I think theres a statistic that the most common male sneaker size in the world is 9,I guess thats why samples are usually made in that size but I think in the US the most popular size is an 11 smh. Not sure if this is true cuz I heard all that sumwhere awhile ago lol. Anyways since everybody in here is an 11 I might try to squeeze in a 10 or sumthin lmao

I would go up instead.lol But yeah, 9 is still popular but 11 flies too. They should make samples in 11 for all us.lol

I would go up instead.lol But yeah, 9 is still popular but 11 flies too. They should make samples in 11 for all us.lol

Back
Top Bottom