OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Finally got to try them on (Aways), and I can vouch that they do fit small, so +1/2 is the way to go.

for me +1/2 wasnt enough i went +1, its a tight shoes

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Finally got to try them on (Aways), and I can vouch that they do fit small, so +1/2 is the way to go.

for me +1/2 wasnt enough i went +1, its a tight shoes

Originally Posted by SoSickening

KD IV "2nd Place" Edition QS 30 pairs only

laugh.gif

I'm from Canada - Toronto so retail was ~$140 w/ tax.  Had work Friday early so I couldn't line up.. heard line ups were 30+ people and not many stores got them here.  Decided to try my luck on Eastbay, but it was a huge fail since they were so limited.  Friday after work I checked a local classifieds forum and saw a guy living in the same suburb as me selling my size for $250 OBO 'price negotiable'.  Texted him offered $200 and he accepted.  Drove 5 mins and met up with him this morn and got 'em.  Very satisfied with these... and for ~$60 more than retail, he wasn't being greedy at all.. from what I saw, on eBay/ISS people are trying to get a lot more for them.  Great Saturday! Sorry in advance for the crappy cellphone pics.

untitled.png

Put them in sunlight for a minute and closed the blinds:

untitled1.png

I'm from Canada - Toronto so retail was ~$140 w/ tax.  Had work Friday early so I couldn't line up.. heard line ups were 30+ people and not many stores got them here.  Decided to try my luck on Eastbay, but it was a huge fail since they were so limited.  Friday after work I checked a local classifieds forum and saw a guy living in the same suburb as me selling my size for $250 OBO 'price negotiable'.  Texted him offered $200 and he accepted.  Drove 5 mins and met up with him this morn and got 'em.  Very satisfied with these... and for ~$60 more than retail, he wasn't being greedy at all.. from what I saw, on eBay/ISS people are trying to get a lot more for them.  Great Saturday! Sorry in advance for the crappy cellphone pics.

untitled.png

Put them in sunlight for a minute and closed the blinds:

untitled1.png

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

2921646dcc3d19bad03e77eaf41dd36554671838_r.jpg

^^After that 3.5 days of camping, I had to rock these puppies today !!! - Highly underrated and easily my fav so far outta the ASG pack !! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And now its time to #KanyeDANCE!!!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

QUDGm.jpg

See you in you ASG KDs....joins in!!! Aye!!!! 
eek.gif

laugh.gif

f0a362fd1cb39c87644f30b2f220c6061ff58bf4_r.gif

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

2921646dcc3d19bad03e77eaf41dd36554671838_r.jpg

^^After that 3.5 days of camping, I had to rock these puppies today !!! - Highly underrated and easily my fav so far outta the ASG pack !! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And now its time to #KanyeDANCE!!!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

QUDGm.jpg

See you in you ASG KDs....joins in!!! Aye!!!! 
eek.gif

laugh.gif

f0a362fd1cb39c87644f30b2f220c6061ff58bf4_r.gif

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Originally Posted by sho3tym

can't find an 11 at all...lol

I thought u found one tho? N if YOU cant find none in dat size then im screwed lol

roll.gif

True.

Can't find the 2nd....
roll.gif

Dam I'm jus trying to find ONE at a good price, I never double cop, dont got enuff money to do that lol
How much did u pay for the first tho?

Back
Top Bottom