OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

As far as the fit goes I wear a 12 in most everything from retros to shox.... I have a long skinny foot and these in a 12 are perfect on me. I actually got a 12.5 of the YOTD and they were a tad too long. These do fit snug like the Jordan 10's so if your foot is "wide" then they will be uncomfortable. They take a couple days of wear to break in, I been wearing my cool grey pair for about a week straight and they are getting there. They do rub your heel bone at first too... great shoes though.

As far as the fit goes I wear a 12 in most everything from retros to shox.... I have a long skinny foot and these in a 12 are perfect on me. I actually got a 12.5 of the YOTD and they were a tad too long. These do fit snug like the Jordan 10's so if your foot is "wide" then they will be uncomfortable. They take a couple days of wear to break in, I been wearing my cool grey pair for about a week straight and they are getting there. They do rub your heel bone at first too... great shoes though.

What I'm amazed with is how much brighter the ASG KD4s GITD Soles light up compared to the Lebrons & Kobes.
It must be the bluish clear tint, but these things don't just glow.....THEY LIGHT UP A ROOM!
smokin.gif

What I'm amazed with is how much brighter the ASG KD4s GITD Soles light up compared to the Lebrons & Kobes.
It must be the bluish clear tint, but these things don't just glow.....THEY LIGHT UP A ROOM!
smokin.gif

Awesome pics, man. I'm really warming up to the KD line. Not gonna be fake and say I've been there since day 1. Going to get my KD game straight. Bunch of big-footed dudes in here....

Awesome pics, man. I'm really warming up to the KD line. Not gonna be fake and say I've been there since day 1. Going to get my KD game straight. Bunch of big-footed dudes in here....

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Lol, my girl can't believe the ASG KDs were only $95. She said of all the shoes in the pack the KDs look like they would be going for almost $200. She salty they didn't make GS versions.

The ASGs are my first pair of KDs. I liked the KD IV when I first saw it just been sleep.
I went with my true size 10 in these and they fit perfect, better than the Kobes and Brons IMO. It looked as if they would fit small, guess not.
mhm
dwight-schrute-meme-generator-i-don-t-believe-you-continue-4633a7.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

grin.gif
I've always thought the shoe was nice, since i saw the pic with some of the colors to release. I just never checked for KDs shoes before, so jumping onto the line wasn't really a thought with so many other kicks on my list. This being my first pair doesn't mean I dont think the shoe is nice. I didnt be "FAKE" and say I was here from day one. I thought the shoe was nice and slept on it. Some you guys
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Lol, my girl can't believe the ASG KDs were only $95. She said of all the shoes in the pack the KDs look like they would be going for almost $200. She salty they didn't make GS versions.

The ASGs are my first pair of KDs. I liked the KD IV when I first saw it just been sleep.
I went with my true size 10 in these and they fit perfect, better than the Kobes and Brons IMO. It looked as if they would fit small, guess not.
mhm
dwight-schrute-meme-generator-i-don-t-believe-you-continue-4633a7.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

grin.gif
I've always thought the shoe was nice, since i saw the pic with some of the colors to release. I just never checked for KDs shoes before, so jumping onto the line wasn't really a thought with so many other kicks on my list. This being my first pair doesn't mean I dont think the shoe is nice. I didnt be "FAKE" and say I was here from day one. I thought the shoe was nice and slept on it. Some you guys
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

yall guys couldn't wait til after the all star festivities?...prices woulda came down

Sad to say you might be wrong, due to all the media coverage (CNN and FOX news etc etc) and hype, "exclusive-ness" and low number of pairs that got released to the public, this ASG pack is on its way to being one of the best in recent years...  

@sneakermane --lets not forget bout all that nicely placed 3M that is on the swoosh logo, laces, and straps, but those those pics of the GITD soles
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
 - its a wrap ya'll  lol 
roll.gif

yall guys couldn't wait til after the all star festivities?...prices woulda came down

Sad to say you might be wrong, due to all the media coverage (CNN and FOX news etc etc) and hype, "exclusive-ness" and low number of pairs that got released to the public, this ASG pack is on its way to being one of the best in recent years...  

@sneakermane --lets not forget bout all that nicely placed 3M that is on the swoosh logo, laces, and straps, but those those pics of the GITD soles
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
 - its a wrap ya'll  lol 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

pimp.gif
nerd.gif
 - its a wrap ya'll  lol 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

pimp.gif
nerd.gif
 - its a wrap ya'll  lol 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom