OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

tumblr_m015jzYty91qktcr1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m015jzYty91qktcr1o2_500.jpg

More pictures of the kicks Westbrook was wearing next to Durant in his KD IV

Originally Posted by trappedintime

If KD takes MVP honors the value of these shoes will skyrocket tomorrow.
I wouldn't be surprised but I hope not. I know a couple of people on here that are waiting for the hype to die

I wouldn't be surprised but I hope not. I know a couple of people on here that are waiting for the hype to die

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Hope all you want, but going into the 4th he has 34 points. If he is MVP these 100% go up in value long term and short term skyrocket on the secondary market.

Hope all you want, but going into the 4th he has 34 points. If he is MVP these 100% go up in value long term and short term skyrocket on the secondary market.

I got my pairs so I'm good. Just being optimistic for those that missed out.lol

I got my pairs so I'm good. Just being optimistic for those that missed out.lol

I need another pair to stock. I really like these. been wearing them for about two weeks and have been getting lots of compliments. One lady said holy crap when she saw my sneakers light up as I walked passed her.

I need another pair to stock. I really like these. been wearing them for about two weeks and have been getting lots of compliments. One lady said holy crap when she saw my sneakers light up as I walked passed her.

Back
Top Bottom