OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Damn that sole is sick! The other 3 are glowing, the kds are illuminating.

This thread has slowed down quite a bit after the ASG. I am still on the hunt for a decent price on the KD IVs. Good to see that iDs are starting to show up, might need to do one.

This thread has slowed down quite a bit after the ASG. I am still on the hunt for a decent price on the KD IVs. Good to see that iDs are starting to show up, might need to do one.

This thread will probably stay a little slow until either the Longhorns drop in the U.S. this month, or the release date of the Mints gets closer...

This thread will probably stay a little slow until either the Longhorns drop in the U.S. this month, or the release date of the Mints gets closer...

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

I agree. The kd iv Easters are releasing on April 6 so we got a while

Originally Posted by Ryanl142

Yeah, I was going to say the same...no big Hypebeast releases....

Originally Posted by Ryanl142

Yeah, I was going to say the same...no big Hypebeast releases....

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

are people really finding these shoes comfortable? gotta say, i don't even think I'll get around to any GRs or even wearing some of these because i don't find them comfortable at all.
can't entirely disagree- they are firm and narrow through midfoot- I am almost more comfortable sizing a full one up as opposed to a half size for width.  That being said, they are nothing compared to the discomfort of the kobe 7.  Bron 9s are great for ball IMO, but the other two are far inferior as far as comparing the 3 sigs for this year.   Casually however, kd4 is solid and loving the strap and detail of them.  Long story short, I don't think you are entirely off base, however the shoe is straight fire.

I used to own to the ASGs, but I ended up selling them because they felt really uncomfortable to me. This coming from someone is always in running shoes (Lunar / Frees) and felt the Bron 8V2s were comfy. HOWEVER, the KD IVs look too DOPE not to own that I'm willing to give them a second try with an iD or two and sacrifice comfort for aesthetics
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

are people really finding these shoes comfortable? gotta say, i don't even think I'll get around to any GRs or even wearing some of these because i don't find them comfortable at all.
can't entirely disagree- they are firm and narrow through midfoot- I am almost more comfortable sizing a full one up as opposed to a half size for width.  That being said, they are nothing compared to the discomfort of the kobe 7.  Bron 9s are great for ball IMO, but the other two are far inferior as far as comparing the 3 sigs for this year.   Casually however, kd4 is solid and loving the strap and detail of them.  Long story short, I don't think you are entirely off base, however the shoe is straight fire.

I used to own to the ASGs, but I ended up selling them because they felt really uncomfortable to me. This coming from someone is always in running shoes (Lunar / Frees) and felt the Bron 8V2s were comfy. HOWEVER, the KD IVs look too DOPE not to own that I'm willing to give them a second try with an iD or two and sacrifice comfort for aesthetics
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Some guy on the other forum posted a pic of one of the walls at the HOH's near him and it still had coppers on it. Does anyone have the sku/upc# for footlocker? Interested in seeing if I could stock locate a pair and snag em since I missed out at X-Mas.

Some guy on the other forum posted a pic of one of the walls at the HOH's near him and it still had coppers on it. Does anyone have the sku/upc# for footlocker? Interested in seeing if I could stock locate a pair and snag em since I missed out at X-Mas.

Originally Posted by j d0t win

^^I bet it was one of the HOH over in europe

Nah, his location said San Fran so it's gotta be in the states unless he just felt like putting "San Fran" as his location which would be odd lol

Originally Posted by j d0t win

^^I bet it was one of the HOH over in europe

Nah, his location said San Fran so it's gotta be in the states unless he just felt like putting "San Fran" as his location which would be odd lol

Back
Top Bottom