OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

img1083x.jpg

Originally Posted by thethrill909

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Just got them all stars today. Theyre even nicer in person. I might get the bhm kds n then all star kobes along the way n then that'll be it for me until the playoff 12s

Good to see you finally found a pair man, regular pics just don't do em justice till you see em in person
pimp.gif
. That glow too, %*% is crazy how bright the sole gets lol.

Thanx thrill, they really are great in person n when I saw them glow i was like WHOA! lol I didnt get them in my normal size tho. I got them in a size 10, which is now officially the smallest size i can fit lol
Today was a great day tho. Paid 230 for them n it was good to see that the guy I bought them off of wasnt a complete %##hole cuz wen I gave him the money, he was with his lil brother n he gave him 80 dollars right there. N on top of that i managed to get 156 dollars back by the end of the night by selling 16 hats lol. So if u do the math, I really only spent about 84 dollars
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Just got them all stars today. Theyre even nicer in person. I might get the bhm kds n then all star kobes along the way n then that'll be it for me until the playoff 12s

Good to see you finally found a pair man, regular pics just don't do em justice till you see em in person
pimp.gif
. That glow too, %*% is crazy how bright the sole gets lol.

Thanx thrill, they really are great in person n when I saw them glow i was like WHOA! lol I didnt get them in my normal size tho. I got them in a size 10, which is now officially the smallest size i can fit lol
Today was a great day tho. Paid 230 for them n it was good to see that the guy I bought them off of wasnt a complete %##hole cuz wen I gave him the money, he was with his lil brother n he gave him 80 dollars right there. N on top of that i managed to get 156 dollars back by the end of the night by selling 16 hats lol. So if u do the math, I really only spent about 84 dollars
pimp.gif

Did Champs or Footaction's get the Christmas KD's or was it just Footlocker's and if so does anyone know if any stores still have some in stock? I've seen a few ppl posting bout grabbing pairs but they were for smaller sizes and I rock a 12 which sucks lol. I still gotta find the sku/upc # for em to see if I could stock locate a pair which is a longshot. I've seen 3 pairs on ebay but 1 dude wants 199 and 30 bucks shipping so he can kick rocks with that %*! lol
i just got my xmas last week for 130.00 shipped on ebay

Did Champs or Footaction's get the Christmas KD's or was it just Footlocker's and if so does anyone know if any stores still have some in stock? I've seen a few ppl posting bout grabbing pairs but they were for smaller sizes and I rock a 12 which sucks lol. I still gotta find the sku/upc # for em to see if I could stock locate a pair which is a longshot. I've seen 3 pairs on ebay but 1 dude wants 199 and 30 bucks shipping so he can kick rocks with that %*! lol
i just got my xmas last week for 130.00 shipped on ebay

Hey guys need a little advice...Is $200 a decent deal for the ASG's in a size 11-12? Was offered that but just wanted to know what market value was...Seems like prices for all ASGs have been dropping...

Hey guys need a little advice...Is $200 a decent deal for the ASG's in a size 11-12? Was offered that but just wanted to know what market value was...Seems like prices for all ASGs have been dropping...

Originally Posted by nikeairon

check ebay auctions... they are going for more than 200! go for it!

My ASG KDIVs came in the mail yesterday...that are so
pimp.gif

Which makes me gripe about Jordan Brand...why is it the 3m is sooo strong on these, but weak on every shoes JB uses it on. (Greenbeen Vs, any tongue of the Vs)?

My ASG KDIVs came in the mail yesterday...that are so
pimp.gif

Which makes me gripe about Jordan Brand...why is it the 3m is sooo strong on these, but weak on every shoes JB uses it on. (Greenbeen Vs, any tongue of the Vs)?

That's horrible, you should let me know who it is so I can let them know how bad that is.  
roll.gif

That's horrible, you should let me know who it is so I can let them know how bad that is.  
roll.gif

Footactions got Xmas durantsChamps got yotd

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

LOL turns out dude sold em already...it was a local CL post...Ah well...Thanks for the heads up tho Rod!

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

LOL turns out dude sold em already...it was a local CL post...Ah well...Thanks for the heads up tho Rod!

Originally Posted by bigj505

Anyone have the FTL/FA/CHM product numbers so I can try to stock locate some Christmas pairs?

Originally Posted by bigj505

Anyone have the FTL/FA/CHM product numbers so I can try to stock locate some Christmas pairs?

Back
Top Bottom