OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I can't seem to find Weathermans in my size anywhere....Someone release your 10.5s to me lol
Did the weathermans release in Germany?

I can't seem to find Weathermans in my size anywhere....Someone release your 10.5s to me lol
Did the weathermans release in Germany?

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Hey guys need a little advice...Is $200 a decent deal for the ASG's in a size 11-12? Was offered that but just wanted to know what market value was...Seems like prices for all ASGs have been dropping...

check ebay auctions... they are going for more than 200! go for it!
LOL turns out dude sold em already...it was a local CL post...Ah well...Thanks for the heads up tho Rod!

No doubt homie... Good luck with the search...

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Hey guys need a little advice...Is $200 a decent deal for the ASG's in a size 11-12? Was offered that but just wanted to know what market value was...Seems like prices for all ASGs have been dropping...

check ebay auctions... they are going for more than 200! go for it!
LOL turns out dude sold em already...it was a local CL post...Ah well...Thanks for the heads up tho Rod!

No doubt homie... Good luck with the search...

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Originally Posted by Ryanl142

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I really like the easters

Same I only found this YouTube video on them http://www.youtube.com/wa...re=youtube_gdata_player, their really isn't any detailed photos of them yet

Not bad at all!

Agreed.
eek.gif

Almost snagged a pair for 205 but then the bidding went up quickly. Oh well, I will keep hunting.

Almost snagged a pair for 205 but then the bidding went up quickly. Oh well, I will keep hunting.

Hey I need some help with the market value of some Nerfs.. both with and without the special packaging.
I swear it seems like they all disappeared. Only about 2 pairs on ebay

Hey I need some help with the market value of some Nerfs.. both with and without the special packaging.
I swear it seems like they all disappeared. Only about 2 pairs on ebay

3m on these are crazy like everyone has said.. decided to upload a pic i took a couple of days ago...

6954352747_d4cf7c916d_z.jpg

3m on these are crazy like everyone has said.. decided to upload a pic i took a couple of days ago...

6954352747_d4cf7c916d_z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom