OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by teemaku

To my fellow NTers, how's the sizing on these shoes? I wear a sz 9 for Jordan III's and IV's but sz 9.5 for Jordan XI's. So knowing that I need to go up .5 sz up for KD IV's as they are very narrow, should I get sz 10 or 10.5? Thx!

I wear a 9.5 for XIs, 9s in most other jays.... 8.5 in the cement4s. I went to a 9.5 in the KDIV. 

How about $125 would that be worth it for the BHMs? Even though your not looking for them there just there?

How about $125 would that be worth it for the BHMs? Even though your not looking for them there just there?

Originally Posted by cliffysam

The answer is up to you... If you like the shoe and it's worth it to you, then go for it. I might pay X amount for a pairs of shoes, where another person might pay XX for the same shoe. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder my friend. Look around on Ebay and CL to see what going rates are and if you can afford it first off, and it's worth it... BUY!

Originally Posted by cliffysam

The answer is up to you... If you like the shoe and it's worth it to you, then go for it. I might pay X amount for a pairs of shoes, where another person might pay XX for the same shoe. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder my friend. Look around on Ebay and CL to see what going rates are and if you can afford it first off, and it's worth it... BUY!

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

To my fellow NTers, how's the sizing on these shoes? I wear a sz 9 for Jordan III's and IV's but sz 9.5 for Jordan XI's. So knowing that I need to go up .5 sz up for KD IV's as they are very narrow, should I get sz 10 or 10.5? Thx!

I wear a 9.5 for XIs, 9s in most other jays.... 8.5 in the cement4s. I went to a 9.5 in the KDIV. 
Thx for the heads up bro! Do your feet snug in the sz 9.5 KD IV?

$$125-135 is a steallllll for the kd BHM!!!! IMO the bhm is, hands down, the worst/2nd worst limited Kd cw... But with that being said, the 2 "less appealing" limited cws(bhm/coppers), are still remarkable and well worth throwing down $20-30 more than retail for. Get em before they're gone, or the seller changes his mind.

$$125-135 is a steallllll for the kd BHM!!!! IMO the bhm is, hands down, the worst/2nd worst limited Kd cw... But with that being said, the 2 "less appealing" limited cws(bhm/coppers), are still remarkable and well worth throwing down $20-30 more than retail for. Get em before they're gone, or the seller changes his mind.

They feel okay, I would really recommend that you just go to a store nearby and try them on.. everyone's feet are different. My cousin stayed with his regular size on the KD IV and was fine, whereas I went half a size up. It really depends all on what's comfortable for you.

They feel okay, I would really recommend that you just go to a store nearby and try them on.. everyone's feet are different. My cousin stayed with his regular size on the KD IV and was fine, whereas I went half a size up. It really depends all on what's comfortable for you.

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

UT's dropping April 2nd at HOH?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I would say these are good deal prices:
YOTD: under $160 shipped
BHM: under $140 shipped
ASG: under $200 shipped
WM: under $280 shiped

i've been watching all these on the bay and CL. (still trying to grab WM) If i really wanted a particular cw i might pay a little above, that's if i couldn't find a trade or a better deal. (about 20-30 more, depending on the CW.)
not here trying to help resellers, but don't want people here to get ripped off.

I would say these are good deal prices:
YOTD: under $160 shipped
BHM: under $140 shipped
ASG: under $200 shipped
WM: under $280 shiped

i've been watching all these on the bay and CL. (still trying to grab WM) If i really wanted a particular cw i might pay a little above, that's if i couldn't find a trade or a better deal. (about 20-30 more, depending on the CW.)
not here trying to help resellers, but don't want people here to get ripped off.

Back
Top Bottom