OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Originally Posted by ColdCity

i kno
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
...some dude said he would take a banned 1 in a straight up trade... i choked on my food while reading his email

to be honest i think that a decent deal, depending how u feel bout ur banned 1
i would do it, but thats IMO

I would definitely trade my ASGs for a pair of Banned 1s but if i had a pair of Banned 1s i wouldn't trade for the ASGs 
roll.gif

nah not gonna happen thats the purest form of highway robbery even if i had more than one it wouldnt happen

Yeah man, I'm afraid the ASG's will never come down. It's feels like people are starting to grasp just how great this pair really is.

Yeah man, I'm afraid the ASG's will never come down. It's feels like people are starting to grasp just how great this pair really is.

If the ASGs do not come down now, they never will. For those of you that don't have pairs, either find the cheapest you can now... or wait for a VNDS, NDS pair to pop up later...

Not trying to be negative, just being realistic..

If the ASGs do not come down now, they never will. For those of you that don't have pairs, either find the cheapest you can now... or wait for a VNDS, NDS pair to pop up later...

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

Originally Posted by ceemcee

if they dont drop its very simple....i just wont cop....

paying x2 or x3 retail just because thats what lames(everyone bases all their prices around fleabay) want to make the current value is not & wont be on my schedule

more $$$ toward ID's or aka !!+@ em in my rick ross voice...

main reason i only have 2 concords lame dudes think they can pay off their house with a single pair

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

Originally Posted by ceemcee

if they dont drop its very simple....i just wont cop....

paying x2 or x3 retail just because thats what lames(everyone bases all their prices around fleabay) want to make the current value is not & wont be on my schedule

more $$$ toward ID's or aka !!+@ em in my rick ross voice...

main reason i only have 2 concords lame dudes think they can pay off their house with a single pair

Tracked #2 down...

If I don't mind the prices and I have the means I'm gonna get em...

Banned 1's don't do alot for me, not even sure what they're worth. If you value those over asg IV's that's cool, do you.

Tracked #2 down...

If I don't mind the prices and I have the means I'm gonna get em...

Banned 1's don't do alot for me, not even sure what they're worth. If you value those over asg IV's that's cool, do you.

sho3tym i have it & could do it but i told myself when i 1st saw the asg i wouldnt ball out on them otherwise i would have just bought 2 off rmk a long time ago & saved myself any of the hassle.....but i just cant let myself do it....maybe i will contradict myself later but right now i cant go......

& fyi you cant get a pair of banned 1's in my sz for a dollar under $350 before shipping....if you can drop me a pm asap
laugh.gif

sho3tym i have it & could do it but i told myself when i 1st saw the asg i wouldnt ball out on them otherwise i would have just bought 2 off rmk a long time ago & saved myself any of the hassle.....but i just cant let myself do it....maybe i will contradict myself later but right now i cant go......

& fyi you cant get a pair of banned 1's in my sz for a dollar under $350 before shipping....if you can drop me a pm asap
laugh.gif

I dont blame you.

Gotta do whats best for you, I'm surprised at prices.

You got me with "sho2tym"...

I dont blame you.

Gotta do whats best for you, I'm surprised at prices.

You got me with "sho2tym"...

Thanks for the comments, jasroberts21 and Dat Dude Chris.
And I think that the KD IV's are such a great shoe, but I hate the resell prices on these. (Nice to see the prices on the bay going down on the ASG's for the people that actually want them, though.)

Thanks for the comments, jasroberts21 and Dat Dude Chris.
And I think that the KD IV's are such a great shoe, but I hate the resell prices on these. (Nice to see the prices on the bay going down on the ASG's for the people that actually want them, though.)

Nike hit a gold mine with this GITD stuff....such a awesome concept with the space them. Hopefully they won't go hypebeast and put in on every other shoe and play it out.

Nike hit a gold mine with this GITD stuff....such a awesome concept with the space them. Hopefully they won't go hypebeast and put in on every other shoe and play it out.

I'm with ColdCity on this one. I will continue to look for the right price but I have a set price in mind and won't go over it. If I can't get them, then I can't get them. I had a price for the WMs, had the deal, it didn't materialize but I wasn't going to spend anymore than that. That's how it is with anything that I am looking for. I wouldn't do the Banned 1s for the ASG either, I don't blame. Some folks would, that's cool. I don't judge. It's your time and money, do with it what you will. That's what makes this so great, people like what they like and buy what they want.

I'm with ColdCity on this one. I will continue to look for the right price but I have a set price in mind and won't go over it. If I can't get them, then I can't get them. I had a price for the WMs, had the deal, it didn't materialize but I wasn't going to spend anymore than that. That's how it is with anything that I am looking for. I wouldn't do the Banned 1s for the ASG either, I don't blame. Some folks would, that's cool. I don't judge. It's your time and money, do with it what you will. That's what makes this so great, people like what they like and buy what they want.

Back
Top Bottom