OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Weathermans Dec 10; Nerfs Dec 17.

Confirmed.
from what source? what stores? 
nerd.gif

Great. So both of the dope colorways are HOH exclusives? Looks like I'm SOL being in the 802 when they drop...

Great. So both of the dope colorways are HOH exclusives? Looks like I'm SOL being in the 802 when they drop...

For the record:

Just because I started this thread, doesn't mean I know anything about when or where something is gonna release...been getting a bunch of PM's...
roll.gif

For the record:

Just because I started this thread, doesn't mean I know anything about when or where something is gonna release...been getting a bunch of PM's...
roll.gif

so will the weatherman's also be releasing online since select niketown's are getting them? these are a must cop.

so will the weatherman's also be releasing online since select niketown's are getting them? these are a must cop.

"@jakeitals @TheSolejer We are not scheduled to receive those KD's at this time."
nike.com will not be getting the weatherman's... damn now i gotta drive all the way to chicago for some.

"@jakeitals @TheSolejer We are not scheduled to receive those KD's at this time."
nike.com will not be getting the weatherman's... damn now i gotta drive all the way to chicago for some.

Back
Top Bottom