nike-zoom-kd-iv-weatherman-release-date-1.jpg
nike-zoom-kd-iv-weatherman-release-date-2.jpg
nike-zoom-kd-iv-weatherman-release-date-3.jpg
nike-zoom-kd-iv-weatherman-release-date-4.jpg
nike-zoom-kd-iv-weatherman-release-date-5.jpg
nike-zoom-kd-iv-weatherman-release-date-6.jpg
nike-zoom-kd-iv-weatherman-release-date-7.jpg
nike-zoom-kd-iv-weatherman-release-date-8.jpg

Those look great.  Looks like you can't wear those with the strap un-strapped.   (which is good)

Those look great.  Looks like you can't wear those with the strap un-strapped.   (which is good)

^ iirc, the number of points he scored at seat pleasant. not 100% sure, too many personal details on previous sigs to keep track lol.

^ iirc, the number of points he scored at seat pleasant. not 100% sure, too many personal details on previous sigs to keep track lol.

HOH-only releases are a blessing and a curse, imo. it's a shame many of the nicer cw's aren't available online but at the same time it's money/energy/time saved not lining up.
only time i lined up at a HOH was for the bruce lee zk5's lol. no weatherman's means i can double up on either nerf's or yotd's provided that they aren't HOH-exclusives as well.

HOH-only releases are a blessing and a curse, imo. it's a shame many of the nicer cw's aren't available online but at the same time it's money/energy/time saved not lining up.
only time i lined up at a HOH was for the bruce lee zk5's lol. no weatherman's means i can double up on either nerf's or yotd's provided that they aren't HOH-exclusives as well.

Back
Top Bottom