OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by MilXI

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, i wanted to cop the YOTD kobe next week wth nike cant save !!$ because of u
anyways here a few fits i rocked with my KDs

sorry for the crappy phone pics
Karmaloop 
pimp.gif

what type of cargos are those? i can never find cargos that fit right, they're always mc hammer sizes.
they are levis, i got another pair in army green super comfy might have to cop some more

Originally Posted by MilXI

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, i wanted to cop the YOTD kobe next week wth nike cant save !!$ because of u
anyways here a few fits i rocked with my KDs

sorry for the crappy phone pics
Karmaloop 
pimp.gif

what type of cargos are those? i can never find cargos that fit right, they're always mc hammer sizes.
they are levis, i got another pair in army green super comfy might have to cop some more

Dudes are ruthless with these damn ASG KD IV's. Tried to trade for my size 12 and this dude wanted no part aside from the $300 he was charging for them smh.

Dudes are ruthless with these damn ASG KD IV's. Tried to trade for my size 12 and this dude wanted no part aside from the $300 he was charging for them smh.

My top 5 CWs:
1a. YOTD
1b. ASG
2. Weatherman
3. BHM
4. Texas
5a. Homes
5b. Aways
Pending:
*Nerfs- unattainable for a fair price
*Wanda Pratt- hope they release
*Olympics- waiting for detailed pics

My top 5 CWs:
1a. YOTD
1b. ASG
2. Weatherman
3. BHM
4. Texas
5a. Homes
5b. Aways
Pending:

Originally Posted by deucesole22

My top 5 CWs:
1a. YOTD
1b. ASG
2. Weatherman
3. BHM
4. Texas
5a. Homes
5b. Aways
Pending:
Liking the use of 'a' and 'b' so that you can sneak a few more into the top five. I agree, it's very hard to narrow down that list. So many dope colorways. It goes without saying that Nike killed it with the KD IVs this year.

My top 5 CWs:
1a. YOTD
1b. ASG
2. Weatherman
3. BHM
4. Texas
5a. Homes
5b. Aways
Pending:
Liking the use of 'a' and 'b' so that you can sneak a few more into the top five. I agree, it's very hard to narrow down that list. So many dope colorways. It goes without saying that Nike killed it with the KD IVs this year.

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

You guys think the UT will be a hard cop???

Nike Twitter said it was QS and it drops along side Kobe 7s and Electrolime foams. Hopefully I can get them plus the Kobe 7 YOTD if they release them that night.

Nike Twitter said it was QS and it drops along side Kobe 7s and Electrolime foams. Hopefully I can get them plus the Kobe 7 YOTD if they release them that night.

Damn it. It's going to be long camp session.

Damn it. It's going to be long camp session.

Back
Top Bottom