OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by deucesole22

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

You guys think the UT will be a hard cop???

Nike Twitter said it was QS and it drops along side Kobe 7s and Electrolime foams. Hopefully I can get them plus the Kobe 7 YOTD if they release them that night.
Damn it. It's going to be long camp session.
are you serious fml

Nike Twitter said it was QS and it drops along side Kobe 7s and Electrolime foams. Hopefully I can get them plus the Kobe 7 YOTD if they release them that night.
are you serious fml

Those with ASG's are just killing me with the pics....
I might bite the bullet....pay whatever I gotta to get em.

Those with ASG's are just killing me with the pics....
I might bite the bullet....pay whatever I gotta to get em.

Originally Posted by reener

are you serious fml
Unfortunately, yes. These are all pretty well-received shoes, so I expect everyone and their moms to be out. If it were just the KDs, it wouldn't be a problem.

Originally Posted by reener

are you serious fml
Unfortunately, yes. These are all pretty well-received shoes, so I expect everyone and their moms to be out. If it were just the KDs, it wouldn't be a problem.

Originally Posted by terx

whats a decent price for a pair of YOTDs ? (DS 10.5) The best I found is 160

Thats a good price IMO. I paid $160 for a size 10, thought I would end up paying $200.

Originally Posted by terx

whats a decent price for a pair of YOTDs ? (DS 10.5) The best I found is 160

Thats a good price IMO. I paid $160 for a size 10, thought I would end up paying $200.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Still hunting for ASGs just not liking these prices

Same here, man! Just dropped $218 on the kobe galaxy's, so i can't bring myself to dropping another $220+ for the kd asg's....at least this month haha 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Still hunting for ASGs just not liking these prices

Same here, man! Just dropped $218 on the kobe galaxy's, so i can't bring myself to dropping another $220+ for the kd asg's....at least this month haha 
wink.gif

^ Same here. Told myself I wasn't going to pay these resale prices but every time I see a pic of the ASGs I weaken on my conviction, lol.

^ Same here. Told myself I wasn't going to pay these resale prices but every time I see a pic of the ASGs I weaken on my conviction, lol.

The texans are up on ebay. Good pictures to gauge whether or not some of you may really want them. Personally I've become a fan but one too many sneakers are coming to my front door and I'm feeling guilty. As far as prices go honestly
Dragons 140-170 max
Coppers 150 (still high) max
All stars 230ish (still high) max..
I'm actually about to try grabbing a pair off ebay for 215-220. I havent seen a pair under 210 yet so I may as well man up.

Kobe VII YOTD aren't dropping next week. Nike is releasing the Lower Merions instead.

Back
Top Bottom