OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Hopefully the hype doesn't get out of hand for the UT and sell out in less than 1 minute on NDC like the YOTD did. I struck out on NDC for them but got lucky on Eastbay for being a gold club member. On a side note Easter cw with the different shades of mint green are growing on me.

Hopefully the hype doesn't get out of hand for the UT and sell out in less than 1 minute on NDC like the YOTD did. I struck out on NDC for them but got lucky on Eastbay for being a gold club member. On a side note Easter cw with the different shades of mint green are growing on me.

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Originally Posted by jst628

not sure what these pairs are, but look at the different colored side panels...
tumblr_m0s5a1ub231r5uv9eo1_500.jpg
Ugly

Ugly. They remind me of some bootleg pradas

after not being able to get a pair of all stars on NDC on release day, i was pissed, so i ended up making a pair of kd iv ID's. They should be here in a few weeks. But i couldnt stop thinking about the all stars. Seeing other ppls pics of these didnt help either. So i decided to pull the trigger on pair on ebay last week. Mailman dropped em off today and i have to say i dont have any regrets. These are my first pair of KDs and they are
pimp.gif
. They're mad light and comfortable. To me they fit true to size. Man I've been sleeping on KDs. I'm already looking into getting other colorways, probably coppers or UTs next.

after not being able to get a pair of all stars on NDC on release day, i was pissed, so i ended up making a pair of kd iv ID's. They should be here in a few weeks. But i couldnt stop thinking about the all stars. Seeing other ppls pics of these didnt help either. So i decided to pull the trigger on pair on ebay last week. Mailman dropped em off today and i have to say i dont have any regrets. These are my first pair of KDs and they are
pimp.gif
. They're mad light and comfortable. To me they fit true to size. Man I've been sleeping on KDs. I'm already looking into getting other colorways, probably coppers or UTs next.

Back
Top Bottom