OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by tonjappr

seen a lot of miami marlins hats on here. is everyone a marlins fan? or do you wear gear from teams that aren't your teams? only hats i'll wear are a's, raiders, or dubs. just wondering.

I own a good amount of fitteds but 80% of my hats are oakland a's or pirates hats. From Pittsburgh but moved to Oakland as a young kid do I consider them both my teams but if I see a nice hat I don't buying it. I've always have a soft spot for the marlins though after they beat the Yankees in the world series. If I see a nice hat that will go with shoes I'll cop it as long as its not a red sox hat. That's prob the only team I will never wear.Edit: I'll never wear an sf giants hat either no matter what shoes or outfit I had.

I knew some of you guys would be disappointed it was snapback. I'd rather have a fitted too but couldn't pass up the color. I don't follow baseball as a I did as a kid, so I don't have a team. Would like to start following again. If I dislike a team, but think there colors or logo is nice, I'd still rock there fitted or jersey. But if I HATE a team, nothing of there's will be touched, unless were talking jerseys. Hate Florida State but would love a PrimeTime jersey. No Gators, Celtics, Suns, or Sac Kings. If Moss never played for the Patriots they'd be on the list too.

Back to the kicks.........
Of the 3 pair recently posted the two on the end are nice. Can those be possibly ID'd?

I knew some of you guys would be disappointed it was snapback. I'd rather have a fitted too but couldn't pass up the color. I don't follow baseball as a I did as a kid, so I don't have a team. Would like to start following again. If I dislike a team, but think there colors or logo is nice, I'd still rock there fitted or jersey. But if I HATE a team, nothing of there's will be touched, unless were talking jerseys. Hate Florida State but would love a PrimeTime jersey. No Gators, Celtics, Suns, or Sac Kings. If Moss never played for the Patriots they'd be on the list too.

Back to the kicks.........
Of the 3 pair recently posted the two on the end are nice. Can those be possibly ID'd?

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

Originally Posted by do work son

i want the weathermans so bad, sz 13 aint easy to come by

To tell you the truth, I haven't seen that many in my size 9 either... Just got offered a trade for my big bangs, a size 13 weatherman. I woulda seriously considered it if it was a size 9.. :/
Yo who was the dude that offered you the size 13 weathermans? 

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

Originally Posted by do work son

i want the weathermans so bad, sz 13 aint easy to come by

To tell you the truth, I haven't seen that many in my size 9 either... Just got offered a trade for my big bangs, a size 13 weatherman. I woulda seriously considered it if it was a size 9.. :/
Yo who was the dude that offered you the size 13 weathermans? 

On that marlins SnapBack hat club has multiple new era fitteds using that same color scheme with multiple team logos. Blue jays one looks real nice would also hit with the KD all stars.

On that marlins SnapBack hat club has multiple new era fitteds using that same color scheme with multiple team logos. Blue jays one looks real nice would also hit with the KD all stars.

Im waiting for that easter drop... and the way it seems not too many of ya are interested so it should be a easy pickup (hopefully)

Im waiting for that easter drop... and the way it seems not too many of ya are interested so it should be a easy pickup (hopefully)

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Originally Posted by blacklion23

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i want that fitted, where did u cop??
nice pickup
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i love the fact that my two fav releases (ASG KD and Big Bang LBJ IX) go perfect with my FAV MLB team fitteds the MIAMI MARLINS

i love the fact that my two fav releases (ASG KD and Big Bang LBJ IX) go perfect with my FAV MLB team fitteds the MIAMI MARLINS

Back
Top Bottom