OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

does anyone know if you have to buy a filler item to get free shipping when buying KD IV? or does after tax give you free shipping?

does anyone know if you have to buy a filler item to get free shipping when buying KD IV? or does after tax give you free shipping?

Originally Posted by geoff2005

Ya you have too add an item to make $100+ .

Originally Posted by JoshyyRey

from Nice Kicks.Hmmmm I like these.
141407395.jpeg
141407284.jpeg
I like these better than the original aways.

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

Eh not worth it.

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

Eh not worth it.

i always do to make things faster during the checkout process

i always do to make things faster during the checkout process

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

141407395.jpeg
141407284.jpeg

lolwut
These are straight..but gimme the og aways or the blackouts b4 these. The orange mesh screen on the outside of the shoe is just a tad bit too much for me. Whats good with that orange/photo blue release?? I need to see them on foot. The pics growing on me like them Easters. I would love to see KD wear these in the playoffs..

And i dont care what nobody says..the Easters are fresh as hell..

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

141407395.jpeg
141407284.jpeg

lolwut
These are straight..but gimme the og aways or the blackouts b4 these. The orange mesh screen on the outside of the shoe is just a tad bit too much for me. Whats good with that orange/photo blue release?? I need to see them on foot. The pics growing on me like them Easters. I would love to see KD wear these in the playoffs..

And i dont care what nobody says..the Easters are fresh as hell..

Originally Posted by salbah3

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Via Modern-Notoriety.com:

KD IV 'Wanda Pratt'

http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2012/03/08/nike-zoom-kd-iv-wanda-pratt/

but why this CW???? is mother fa. color green???? 
i'lll pass but nice tribute to his mother, people guna title these sonics real quick 
indifferent.gif
People are already saying that bro and I'm from Seattle. People are saying it's a tribute to the city that drafted him also, I doubt it but I can see why lol
I would definitely add these to the collection if Nike decides to release them. Will match a few of my A's hats and I'll prolly cop some Sonic's snapbacks.

Back
Top Bottom