OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by salbah3

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Via Modern-Notoriety.com:

KD IV 'Wanda Pratt'

http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2012/03/08/nike-zoom-kd-iv-wanda-pratt/

but why this CW???? is mother fa. color green???? 
i'lll pass but nice tribute to his mother, people guna title these sonics real quick 
indifferent.gif
People are already saying that bro and I'm from Seattle. People are saying it's a tribute to the city that drafted him also, I doubt it but I can see why lol
I would definitely add these to the collection if Nike decides to release them. Will match a few of my A's hats and I'll prolly cop some Sonic's snapbacks.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Helping the thread out
473679-801-a.jpg
2012030351068449-580x414.jpg
2012030350859061-580x414.jpg

If there is a chance of a 13.5 then yeah but if not ill pass kd's in a 13 are too snug for me.
that burnt orange color make these different and unique plus the color blocking with white sets it off. Can't wait to secure my pair of these!!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Helping the thread out
473679-801-a.jpg
2012030351068449-580x414.jpg
2012030350859061-580x414.jpg

If there is a chance of a 13.5 then yeah but if not ill pass kd's in a 13 are too snug for me.
that burnt orange color make these different and unique plus the color blocking with white sets it off. Can't wait to secure my pair of these!!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

I picked up my wristband for a size 11 at Niketown, but I'm a 10.5. The worst part is one of my boys from school was signing up for the last 10.5 as I walked in. I asked him if he was even into sneakers. He said he just wants them to flip them 
indifferent.gif

Did u ask to switch? I dnt think it would be that much of a hassle to get rid of that 11, idk how long u wait to rock your shoes but if he dnt sell them in a reasonable amount of time yall can swap them back out

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

I picked up my wristband for a size 11 at Niketown, but I'm a 10.5. The worst part is one of my boys from school was signing up for the last 10.5 as I walked in. I asked him if he was even into sneakers. He said he just wants them to flip them 
indifferent.gif

Did u ask to switch? I dnt think it would be that much of a hassle to get rid of that 11, idk how long u wait to rock your shoes but if he dnt sell them in a reasonable amount of time yall can swap them back out

well this was very easy. I got my 1 from NTNY, 2 KD's and 1 Kobe. then headed out to footlocker in 34th and grabbed 3 more pairs of foams in size 9.5 and 2 14s (for my boys), All in all....it was a great morning.

1445ybp.jpg

anivzs.jpg

well this was very easy. I got my 1 from NTNY, 2 KD's and 1 Kobe. then headed out to footlocker in 34th and grabbed 3 more pairs of foams in size 9.5 and 2 14s (for my boys), All in all....it was a great morning.

1445ybp.jpg

anivzs.jpg

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

1445ybp.jpg

anivzs.jpg

Nice. Just got back from picking up the KDs myself. Looks even better in person.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

1445ybp.jpg

anivzs.jpg

Nice. Just got back from picking up the KDs myself. Looks even better in person.

Originally Posted by jst628

not sure what these pairs are, but look at the different colored side panels...
tumblr_m0s5a1ub231r5uv9eo1_500.jpg

I hope they release at least one of these pairs to the public

Originally Posted by jst628

not sure what these pairs are, but look at the different colored side panels...
tumblr_m0s5a1ub231r5uv9eo1_500.jpg

I hope they release at least one of these pairs to the public

Back
Top Bottom