OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by geoff2005

i seriously gotta be only one on NT that didnt get mine of NDC....

Not the only one. My boy came to my house to use my Internet since its faster and still struck out. I'm going to wait a bit though and just cop from a reseller. Good thing is even reseller fees for these will be lower then retail for brons which have been killing my pockets.

Not the only one. My boy came to my house to use my Internet since its faster and still struck out. I'm going to wait a bit though and just cop from a reseller. Good thing is even reseller fees for these will be lower then retail for brons which have been killing my pockets.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

I havent been able to get one single Limited KD this year... starting to piss me off

craiglist and ebay already has these shoes up for $150 + I dont think i need these shoes that badly. They are cheaper than retail brons for sure though

good luck to you and your friend.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

I havent been able to get one single Limited KD this year... starting to piss me off

craiglist and ebay already has these shoes up for $150 + I dont think i need these shoes that badly. They are cheaper than retail brons for sure though

good luck to you and your friend.

Was looking to double up after picking up a pair earlier in the day at hoh but they sold out faster than I expected. Oh well, at least I got one pair.

Was looking to double up after picking up a pair earlier in the day at hoh but they sold out faster than I expected. Oh well, at least I got one pair.

Dont get me wrong those UTs are clean. But I couldn't get passed school loyalty to cop these. I'd never wear these 
roll.gif

Dont get me wrong those UTs are clean. But I couldn't get passed school loyalty to cop these. I'd never wear these 
roll.gif

^ I'll just put it like this, I know where my heart is lol. I'm sorry but the kicks are too nice to pass up for me. If they were a hated rival for Miami it would be an easy pass.

^ I'll just put it like this, I know where my heart is lol. I'm sorry but the kicks are too nice to pass up for me. If they were a hated rival for Miami it would be an easy pass.

JoshyyRey wrote:
roll.gif

Because Dartmouth:
A. Less than extraordinary at basketball

B. Does not compete against UT

I had no qualms with picking this up
happy.gif

JoshyyRey wrote:
roll.gif

Because Dartmouth:
A. Less than extraordinary at basketball

B. Does not compete against UT

I had no qualms with picking this up
happy.gif

I overslept(actually woke up after release) and missed these. Does anyone know where to pick up a pair? 10.5 at that??

I overslept(actually woke up after release) and missed these. Does anyone know where to pick up a pair? 10.5 at that??

Got hammered..checked nikestore at 3:15 and they were gone..guess all the resellers scooped em up because of the "limited" tag..people will be unloading these for retail in no time 

Got hammered..checked nikestore at 3:15 and they were gone..guess all the resellers scooped em up because of the "limited" tag..people will be unloading these for retail in no time 

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Glad I was just able to score my sz 14 from NDC. Good luck to those who want them.

+2It's crazy I hit 3 stores this morning and came up empty. First time I every lucked out on ndc
pimp.gif
Reener- good looking out tho

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Glad I was just able to score my sz 14 from NDC. Good luck to those who want them.

+2It's crazy I hit 3 stores this morning and came up empty. First time I every lucked out on ndc
pimp.gif
Reener- good looking out tho

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Originally Posted by reener

Well I'm at Mercer now. Hopefully I get my 8.5 in the UTs.
How was Mercer? I was thinking of going there but went to NTNY instead.
got my pair, mostly people were there for the foams. Some people didnt even know KDs were releasing today.

Took hella long though even, though they allowed 10 in at a time but only had one cashie.r
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom