OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I would've still got them without the logo. Color and blocking is amazing on this shoe. They still would be nice without it.

I would've still got them without the logo. Color and blocking is amazing on this shoe. They still would be nice without it.

I spoke with Nike customer service about my order. They're not showing anything on their side but it's still pending on paypal. Should I wait to see what happens or go ahead and deal with resellers?

I spoke with Nike customer service about my order. They're not showing anything on their side but it's still pending on paypal. Should I wait to see what happens or go ahead and deal with resellers?

Just walked into HoH Seattle and got my size 9.5. They still had a size 10 on display and maybe more. These are dope, logo or not.

Just walked into HoH Seattle and got my size 9.5. They still had a size 10 on display and maybe more. These are dope, logo or not.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

damn i need that size 10. 100% sure all HOH around LA sold out from resellers

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

damn i need that size 10. 100% sure all HOH around LA sold out from resellers

Originally Posted by Kingd247

Logo don't matter that burnt orange is crazy

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

TheLostMan wrote:
I had to break these in already. Couldn't resist.lol
photo4ea.jpg

A lot of pairs already on the bay 
tired.gif

this pic made me really want these, love the way the IV's look with jeans, gonna iD a pair soon.

TheLostMan wrote:
I had to break these in already. Couldn't resist.lol
photo4ea.jpg

A lot of pairs already on the bay 
tired.gif

this pic made me really want these, love the way the IV's look with jeans, gonna iD a pair soon.

Back
Top Bottom