OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

just ordered my pair of aways from ftl with the discount. Thats 4 pairs of KD IV's this month for me. Is there an official release date for the creamsicles orange joints? Im feeling those more than the easters.

just ordered my pair of aways from ftl with the discount. Thats 4 pairs of KD IV's this month for me. Is there an official release date for the creamsicles orange joints? Im feeling those more than the easters.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Quick question for those that own these. Do these run small?
They do. Go up a half size. Full size if you have wide feet.

They can keep those N7's.

That Olive/Orange pair is a must. Still on the fence about the orange ones though.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Quick question for those that own these. Do these run small?
They do. Go up a half size. Full size if you have wide feet.

They can keep those N7's.

That Olive/Orange pair is a must. Still on the fence about the orange ones though.

caved in and bought another pair off Eastbay . Homes in a size 11 plus a pair of Nike hi quarter socks. Couldn't wait for it to go on sale like the Aways and risk the size 11 selling out after a bunch of other sizes did. Aways come in Thursday and Homes should be here Monday.

I had my money lined up for both N7's and was bummed they pushed them back til June. 
sick.gif

caved in and bought another pair off Eastbay . Homes in a size 11 plus a pair of Nike hi quarter socks. Couldn't wait for it to go on sale like the Aways and risk the size 11 selling out after a bunch of other sizes did. Aways come in Thursday and Homes should be here Monday.

I had my money lined up for both N7's and was bummed they pushed them back til June. 
sick.gif

I see dudes are still comparing my favorite, unreleased KDs with another IV that has nothing to do with this release...
30t6p3b.gif
Gonna ruin a GR

I see dudes are still comparing my favorite, unreleased KDs with another IV that has nothing to do with this release...
30t6p3b.gif
Gonna ruin a GR

Originally Posted by akrobystia

any word on whether those EYBLs are releasing?
As of right now, they are not releasing to the public.
&
laugh.gif
 at people calling the orange pair "creamsicle". No need to add hype to a GR. 

Originally Posted by akrobystia

any word on whether those EYBLs are releasing?
As of right now, they are not releasing to the public.
&
laugh.gif
 at people calling the orange pair "creamsicle". No need to add hype to a GR. 

Back
Top Bottom