OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by freshsince85

orange based on citysoles.com $100 + shipping

Originally Posted by bigj505

these were at my local DTLR today .looked nice

13631_P_1331533746088.jpeg

Is there a release date for these? I want to cop from Citysole but it wasn't in my plans for this week. Would rather wait it out or see if I can find them in store. But I really want them, trigger finger is really itchy right now, lol. Any info would help.

Originally Posted by freshsince85

orange based on citysoles.com $100 + shipping

Originally Posted by bigj505

these were at my local DTLR today .looked nice

13631_P_1331533746088.jpeg

Is there a release date for these? I want to cop from Citysole but it wasn't in my plans for this week. Would rather wait it out or see if I can find them in store. But I really want them, trigger finger is really itchy right now, lol. Any info would help.

My mind is slipping, what does DTLR stand for again?  I need to buy those team oranges and citysole.com is sold out in my size 13. Thanks for the info.

Sorry, found out it is what it is.  Can you please tell me which DTLR store had the team oranges?

My mind is slipping, what does DTLR stand for again?  I need to buy those team oranges and citysole.com is sold out in my size 13. Thanks for the info.

Sorry, found out it is what it is.  Can you please tell me which DTLR store had the team oranges?

i been telling yall since the get, the olive pair will be the best GR yet!!!!!! and june look too damn hectic from what it seems u got SB/Mcfly 9s black yeezy and possibly the zen pair(rumor) and now both N7s NIKE why most u do this?????? i say push the SB to JULY at least one less release in that month will help many.....pssssst not to mention whatever Jays drop

i been telling yall since the get, the olive pair will be the best GR yet!!!!!! and june look too damn hectic from what it seems u got SB/Mcfly 9s black yeezy and possibly the zen pair(rumor) and now both N7s NIKE why most u do this?????? i say push the SB to JULY at least one less release in that month will help many.....pssssst not to mention whatever Jays drop

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

The Olympic VI's are dropping in July 
pimp.gif
sick.gif

pimp.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by salbah3

pimp.gif
sick.gif

it guna be a HOT summer then!!!!!
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by salbah3

pimp.gif
sick.gif

it guna be a HOT summer then!!!!!
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Is there an Elite KD IV?
nerd.gif
I think there might be one but not released to the public. I think Leo mentioned it on Twitter. I am not surprised if there isn't because KD wants to keep his shoes under 100 and I don't think they will make an elite version for just 5 more dollars

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Is there an Elite KD IV?
nerd.gif
I think there might be one but not released to the public. I think Leo mentioned it on Twitter. I am not surprised if there isn't because KD wants to keep his shoes under 100 and I don't think they will make an elite version for just 5 more dollars

Back
Top Bottom