OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

An Nter hit me up asking me to help him out on the kd mints and kobe PDFs(retail+shipping of course), but after securing both pairs last night, dude had the decency to let me know that he didn't need my help.

S dubl-I would be livid if someone flaked on me like that. Nt has it's fair share of clowns, that's for sure. Lmk if i can be of any help on future releases;I'm always willing to help those who help the community. Btw these mints are truly farrrr nicer in person.
Im not trippin at all... shoes got sold quick for what I paid+shipping. Got a lil upset, but nothing to ruin my day.

people need to check spots... I walked in myt spot about hour and a half ago and got another pair (last pair the store had tho) to help out someone else.... these are still out there if you look.

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

An Nter hit me up asking me to help him out on the kd mints and kobe PDFs(retail+shipping of course), but after securing both pairs last night, dude had the decency to let me know that he didn't need my help.

S dubl-I would be livid if someone flaked on me like that. Nt has it's fair share of clowns, that's for sure. Lmk if i can be of any help on future releases;I'm always willing to help those who help the community. Btw these mints are truly farrrr nicer in person.
Im not trippin at all... shoes got sold quick for what I paid+shipping. Got a lil upset, but nothing to ruin my day.

people need to check spots... I walked in myt spot about hour and a half ago and got another pair (last pair the store had tho) to help out someone else.... these are still out there if you look.

I can't even imagine asking someone for help and asking them to pay for them up front. Props to you s dubl

I can't even imagine asking someone for help and asking them to pay for them up front. Props to you s dubl

Great collection pic above. I'm glad I was able to double up on the coppers and yotds this week thanks to tips on this thread.

Great collection pic above. I'm glad I was able to double up on the coppers and yotds this week thanks to tips on this thread.

Had All But Chalked This Shoe Up With How Last Nights Release Went And Being That We Hardly Ever Get Releases Like These Out This Way In Colorado
30t6p3b.gif

Called Over To The Footlocker At The Local Mall (Aurora Mall) From Work Late This Afternoon And Surprisingly They Had Gotten These In And Were Still Sitting On One Of The Two Sizes I Needed.... Was Planning To Try In The Morn For Them But This New Girl I'm Seeing Jetted Over There And Ended Up Swooping Em For Me Before My Size Was Gone
happy.gif

Got A Fit Planned For Sunday That Could Resurrect The Man Himself
pimp.gif

Had All But Chalked This Shoe Up With How Last Nights Release Went And Being That We Hardly Ever Get Releases Like These Out This Way In Colorado
30t6p3b.gif

Called Over To The Footlocker At The Local Mall (Aurora Mall) From Work Late This Afternoon And Surprisingly They Had Gotten These In And Were Still Sitting On One Of The Two Sizes I Needed.... Was Planning To Try In The Morn For Them But This New Girl I'm Seeing Jetted Over There And Ended Up Swooping Em For Me Before My Size Was Gone
happy.gif

Got A Fit Planned For Sunday That Could Resurrect The Man Himself
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

took a quick collection post.

ima def grab all the colorways .

love this shoe..

GR's are up next
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerf's are still the craziest/best pair on my list...awesome collection

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

took a quick collection post.

ima def grab all the colorways .

love this shoe..

GR's are up next
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerf's are still the craziest/best pair on my list...awesome collection

after having these easters in hand today... really makes me regret passing the multiple times on yotds for retail
ohwell.gif

after having these easters in hand today... really makes me regret passing the multiple times on yotds for retail
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

maaaannnn...... I really dont mind helping people out when I can, it actually feels good.

But it pisses me off when I do go out of my way for someone and they flake on me... makes me not even want to help out. Now Im stuck with a pair of these, cant return em, and its an un popular size
mad.gif

I don't do that UNLESS I know them well or they pay right before I buy em. At least you're not stuck with the lebrons or the kobes where the sticker price is higher.

Originally Posted by s dubl

maaaannnn...... I really dont mind helping people out when I can, it actually feels good.

But it pisses me off when I do go out of my way for someone and they flake on me... makes me not even want to help out. Now Im stuck with a pair of these, cant return em, and its an un popular size
mad.gif

I don't do that UNLESS I know them well or they pay right before I buy em. At least you're not stuck with the lebrons or the kobes where the sticker price is higher.

Are the KD YOTD the only XDR pair in the KD IV line?

ps: I apologize for my ignorance/nonfamiliarity with the KD's

Thanks

Are the KD YOTD the only XDR pair in the KD IV line?

ps: I apologize for my ignorance/nonfamiliarity with the KD's

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom