OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

dope collection Fresh
pimp.gif

Still debating if I should pickup the Orange pair

Dont know how these Easter Durants are going for more than Texas PEs
laugh.gif
.....colorway wise + availablilty wise Texs PEs take it over Easters, easily...but to each their own

dope collection Fresh
pimp.gif

Still debating if I should pickup the Orange pair

Dont know how these Easter Durants are going for more than Texas PEs
laugh.gif
.....colorway wise + availablilty wise Texs PEs take it over Easters, easily...but to each their own

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

took a quick collection post.

ima def grab all the colorways .

love this shoe..

GR's are up next
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerf's are still the craziest/best pair on my list...awesome collection

ASG 3M is DOPE! Gotta wear shades because its blinding...

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

love this shoe..

GR's are up next
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerf's are still the craziest/best pair on my list...awesome collection

ASG 3M is DOPE! Gotta wear shades because its blinding...

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Are the KD YOTD the only XDR pair in the KD IV line?

ps: I apologize for my ignorance/nonfamiliarity with the KD's

Thanks
Mine are not YOTD´s and they are XDR..but then again ive seen the og aways with the XDR tag too..but in Europe..dunno bout state-side.

Ayo Fresh..kicks are on point..just like your KD3 and KD2 collection..and most likely the V´s as well.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Are the KD YOTD the only XDR pair in the KD IV line?

ps: I apologize for my ignorance/nonfamiliarity with the KD's

Thanks
Mine are not YOTD´s and they are XDR..but then again ive seen the og aways with the XDR tag too..but in Europe..dunno bout state-side.

Ayo Fresh..kicks are on point..just like your KD3 and KD2 collection..and most likely the V´s as well.

love this shoe..

GR's are up next
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Which is your favorite pair?

love this shoe..

GR's are up next
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Which is your favorite pair?

ArmorRig-very good question on the XDR, which I have yet to find 10000% solid info on. My coppers don't feel like they have the same grip as my yotd. The yotd traction feels a lotttt "stickier" and is most noticeable on wood, tile, or linoleum floors, but maybe I'm trippin. I've seen a few reputable members say that XDR is only available overseas, but pics like ReppinVa with his blue GR w XDR, has me confused.

ReppinVa- where did u get those navy blues from??? Do they feel any different than ur other USA release pairs??? Thanks for the info!

ArmorRig-very good question on the XDR, which I have yet to find 10000% solid info on. My coppers don't feel like they have the same grip as my yotd. The yotd traction feels a lotttt "stickier" and is most noticeable on wood, tile, or linoleum floors, but maybe I'm trippin. I've seen a few reputable members say that XDR is only available overseas, but pics like ReppinVa with his blue GR w XDR, has me confused.

ReppinVa- where did u get those navy blues from??? Do they feel any different than ur other USA release pairs??? Thanks for the info!

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Glad I was able to find a pair for my girl. Think it was harde actually finding a GS pair than my pair.
photovfw.jpg
where did u find these gs sizes? do they still have a 3.5 or 4? i will send $ if u can scoop for me! my girl is dying for these

Back
Top Bottom