OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by ceemcee

Girl at the front counter told me "a couple guys from outta town came by and bought ten pairs." All I could do was
30t6p3b.gif

The KD Easters were so clean, I made sure that I secured these first and then got my homeboy to go back and get the Lebrons for me. I didn't even notice in the earlier pictures that these had purple, that just makes the shoe perfect

The KD Easters were so clean, I made sure that I secured these first and then got my homeboy to go back and get the Lebrons for me. I didn't even notice in the earlier pictures that these had purple, that just makes the shoe perfect

grabbed the last pair of size 10.5 Easters from my local shiekh...i had them on hold yesterday cuz i couldn't make it out...and the guy said he could only hold them for one hour for me...but they still had it today...lucky me

grabbed the last pair of size 10.5 Easters from my local shiekh...i had them on hold yesterday cuz i couldn't make it out...and the guy said he could only hold them for one hour for me...but they still had it today...lucky me

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Glad I was able to find a pair for my girl. Think it was harde actually finding a GS pair than my pair.
photovfw.jpg
where did u find these gs sizes? do they still have a 3.5 or 4? i will send $ if u can scoop for me! my girl is dying for these

Size 3.5 & 4 available for backorder on eastbay now.
thanks, i don tknow how i missed em... robocopped!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Glad I was able to find a pair for my girl. Think it was harde actually finding a GS pair than my pair.
photovfw.jpg
where did u find these gs sizes? do they still have a 3.5 or 4? i will send $ if u can scoop for me! my girl is dying for these

Size 3.5 & 4 available for backorder on eastbay now.
thanks, i don tknow how i missed em... robocopped!
pimp.gif

Sooooo happy I didn't pass on the Easters, now on to those Team Oranges. Have the Blue/Yelllow pair popped up anywhere yet?

Sooooo happy I didn't pass on the Easters, now on to those Team Oranges. Have the Blue/Yelllow pair popped up anywhere yet?

Originally Posted by reppin va

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Are the KD YOTD the only XDR pair in the KD IV line?

ps: I apologize for my ignorance/nonfamiliarity with the KD's

Thanks
Mine are not YOTD´s and they are XDR..but then again ive seen the og aways with the XDR tag too..but in Europe..dunno bout state-side.

Ayo Fresh..kicks are on point..just like your KD3 and KD2 collection..and most likely the V´s as well.
I wish these were more blue instead of navy. That photo blue made me fall in love with okc colorways. Need to see more of it on his shoes. Can't wait for the entourage though.

Originally Posted by reppin va

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Are the KD YOTD the only XDR pair in the KD IV line?

ps: I apologize for my ignorance/nonfamiliarity with the KD's

Thanks
Mine are not YOTD´s and they are XDR..but then again ive seen the og aways with the XDR tag too..but in Europe..dunno bout state-side.

Ayo Fresh..kicks are on point..just like your KD3 and KD2 collection..and most likely the V´s as well.
I wish these were more blue instead of navy. That photo blue made me fall in love with okc colorways. Need to see more of it on his shoes. Can't wait for the entourage though.

havent seen any easters locally. not mad tho. was iffy on that colorway anyways.

havent seen any easters locally. not mad tho. was iffy on that colorway anyways.

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

for those who didn't see it
KD speaks about the IV and some hints for the V

no brainer that he prefer the kobe line, the kd 4 silhouette looks similar to the kobe 5 without the strap

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

for those who didn't see it
KD speaks about the IV and some hints for the V

no brainer that he prefer the kobe line, the kd 4 silhouette looks similar to the kobe 5 without the strap

8f3366c355c3d70116caec8e5b7b4e7be1e5ac52_r.jpg

KD III aways started it all. loved them for ball and even for casual. but the IV line is straight fire compared to the III  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

8f3366c355c3d70116caec8e5b7b4e7be1e5ac52_r.jpg

KD III aways started it all. loved them for ball and even for casual. but the IV line is straight fire compared to the III  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

maaaannnn...... I really dont mind helping people out when I can, it actually feels good.

But it pisses me off when I do go out of my way for someone and they flake on me... makes me not even want to help out. Now Im stuck with a pair of these, cant return em, and its an un popular size
mad.gif

Whats wrong with people?  If you commit to buying  than man up and pay.  I  would have put the flake's name in my sig.  Hope you can off those.

Back
Top Bottom