OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

is this the 1st time people are seeing these? my local champs manager has the pack already and wore one on each foot to work. Def gettin the whites if i had to choose

is this the 1st time people are seeing these? my local champs manager has the pack already and wore one on each foot to work. Def gettin the whites if i had to choose

Originally Posted by Boader254

And you decided not to take pics???

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

ha, took forever for my account to get verified, this was the day after the original release date (4/1), ill see what damage i can do tomorrow

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

ha, took forever for my account to get verified, this was the day after the original release date (4/1), ill see what damage i can do tomorrow

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

I went to the N7 website,. where exactly are we able to buy these? The link on there just takes you to a women's part of the site.

Suppose to release sometime in June

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

I went to the N7 website,. where exactly are we able to buy these? The link on there just takes you to a women's part of the site.

Suppose to release sometime in June

KD ballin' the White N7s remained on the floor in disappointment after missing a shot to tie the Clippers minutes ago. That ball logo at the tongue is sick.

KD ballin' the White N7s remained on the floor in disappointment after missing a shot to tie the Clippers minutes ago. That ball logo at the tongue is sick.

Black N7
pimp.gif

The whites are nice too, just like the blacks more.

Back
Top Bottom