OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

So you guys are saying they aren't comfortable? I was gonna cop a pair to ball in this weekend

A lot of peeps say they rub your toes and not good to ball in. I love mine though, I have several pairs and think they are very comfy. It takes a few wears and they form fit to your foot to perfection. I have balled in mine and just wrap my ankle as normal and had minimal issues with rub. Wear some good socks and you should be golden. Casual wear is AWESOME IMO as I prefer mine for casual. Several college and NBA players wear these quite a bit, so that should give you some idea. Get a pair, you won't regret it and for 95 bucks you can't wrong.
Many college players could be seen wearing 'em in the tournament especially, and surprisingly, a few bigs have been spotted wearing them in the Association. I think its all about proper break-in, sizing, and what your foot type may be.  I wouldn't say its unlikely you could go up near a full size in these and be just fine balling in them.  I think these are significantly more comfortable and a much better bargain than the kobe 7s.  Just my O, but to me the Kobe 7 this year has been plain garbage.   I am still cycling through many of my kd3s which I love and have no clue when I will even get around to many of the 4s.  I would have to say for me so far top 3 are as follows:

1. Texas
2T. YOTD/ASG
3. Aways

Honorable mention goes to Nerfs and Weathermans, but honestly, as time goes by, it becomes much easier to accept the fact that I won't have 'em.
I also think many people are sleeping on the TB CWs, but will probably scoop em up with quickness once they are discounted + coupons.

Preciate it guys. I loved my KD3's drove them into the ground. They took a while to break in but they were some of my fav kicks afterwards. I double sock when I play so I'm not worried about the rubbing, may go up a half size though to be safe. Would you say there is heel slippin at all if I go up a half size. probably still going to grab them at worse just rock them casually but I think they are gonna be thrown in the rotation. Been strictly Kobe 5 & 6 for the last 2 years so I need a change

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

So you guys are saying they aren't comfortable? I was gonna cop a pair to ball in this weekend

A lot of peeps say they rub your toes and not good to ball in. I love mine though, I have several pairs and think they are very comfy. It takes a few wears and they form fit to your foot to perfection. I have balled in mine and just wrap my ankle as normal and had minimal issues with rub. Wear some good socks and you should be golden. Casual wear is AWESOME IMO as I prefer mine for casual. Several college and NBA players wear these quite a bit, so that should give you some idea. Get a pair, you won't regret it and for 95 bucks you can't wrong.
Many college players could be seen wearing 'em in the tournament especially, and surprisingly, a few bigs have been spotted wearing them in the Association. I think its all about proper break-in, sizing, and what your foot type may be.  I wouldn't say its unlikely you could go up near a full size in these and be just fine balling in them.  I think these are significantly more comfortable and a much better bargain than the kobe 7s.  Just my O, but to me the Kobe 7 this year has been plain garbage.   I am still cycling through many of my kd3s which I love and have no clue when I will even get around to many of the 4s.  I would have to say for me so far top 3 are as follows:

1. Texas
2T. YOTD/ASG
3. Aways

Honorable mention goes to Nerfs and Weathermans, but honestly, as time goes by, it becomes much easier to accept the fact that I won't have 'em.
I also think many people are sleeping on the TB CWs, but will probably scoop em up with quickness once they are discounted + coupons.

Preciate it guys. I loved my KD3's drove them into the ground. They took a while to break in but they were some of my fav kicks afterwards. I double sock when I play so I'm not worried about the rubbing, may go up a half size though to be safe. Would you say there is heel slippin at all if I go up a half size. probably still going to grab them at worse just rock them casually but I think they are gonna be thrown in the rotation. Been strictly Kobe 5 & 6 for the last 2 years so I need a change

THE REAL CREAMSICLES
nike-zoom-kdiv-creamsicle.jpg

Nice, but I like the ID version better. The blue on the midsole looks nice but I'd rather not have it there. If that version does drop though I'll try to cop. Rather pay retail than $140 for IDs.

THE REAL CREAMSICLES

Nice, but I like the ID version better. The blue on the midsole looks nice but I'd rather not have it there. If that version does drop though I'll try to cop. Rather pay retail than $140 for IDs.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

THE REAL CREAMSICLES

http://www.nicekicks.com/2011/12/leo-chang-melts-creamsicle-rumors/ 
those aren't the creamsicles... read the article... a fellow SC member pointed it out to me.

http://$##!%!#+%%#%@.com/media/u/images/SC%2010(22).jpg

this is the pic of those shoes in the pic. they're red not orange....

Originally Posted by blacklion23

THE REAL CREAMSICLES

http://www.nicekicks.com/2011/12/leo-chang-melts-creamsicle-rumors/ 
those aren't the creamsicles... read the article... a fellow SC member pointed it out to me.

http://$##!%!#+%%#%@.com/media/u/images/SC%2010(22).jpg

this is the pic of those shoes in the pic. they're red not orange....

Stopped by the concierge desk in my apartment complex to pick up my package, and the chic asked me if I ordered KDs... I wonder why...

KD IV Team Orange Box 01 by khankussionz, on Flickr

KD IV Team Orange Box 02 by khankussionz, on Flickr

KD IV Team Orange Box 03 by khankussionz, on Flickr

FNL fulfills orders from its stores, and this order was fulfilled by a store in Tulsa, OK.

KD IV Team Orange by khankussionz, on Flickr

Love this colorway. Happy I scooped these up. Got them with a discount code from FNL which makes it so much sweeter.

Stopped by the concierge desk in my apartment complex to pick up my package, and the chic asked me if I ordered KDs... I wonder why...

KD IV Team Orange Box 01 by khankussionz, on Flickr

KD IV Team Orange Box 02 by khankussionz, on Flickr

KD IV Team Orange Box 03 by khankussionz, on Flickr

FNL fulfills orders from its stores, and this order was fulfilled by a store in Tulsa, OK.

KD IV Team Orange by khankussionz, on Flickr

Love this colorway. Happy I scooped these up. Got them with a discount code from FNL which makes it so much sweeter.

Back
Top Bottom