OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Any shots of Durant in the creamsicles yet?
nike-kd2-creamsicle-3.jpg

@Skip2MyLou23 The Un-Creams have no restrictions on Eastbay. You can use a 15% off coupon that's floating around to make them $80, and if you're at least a Gold member, you can get free shipping.

@Skip2MyLou23 The Un-Creams have no restrictions on Eastbay. You can use a 15% off coupon that's floating around to make them $80, and if you're at least a Gold member, you can get free shipping.

What's a good price for the KD nerfs? A guy in my neighborhood wants to sell them to me for $400 and my Kobe galaxies...he says they were super limited...is that fair? Size 10.5...

What's a good price for the KD nerfs? A guy in my neighborhood wants to sell them to me for $400 and my Kobe galaxies...he says they were super limited...is that fair? Size 10.5...

Originally Posted by gtg305h

Well, I think it's hard to get a fair assessment of the nerfs. They were so limited they're reselling at ridiculous prices. Depending on how much you dropped on the kobe galaxies, that's roughly $600. Now is it fair that a sneaker that retailed for $125 is being offered to you for about 5x that price? Probably not, but then again I've seen nerfs sell for A LOT more than that. But at the end of the day bro, it's your wallet and you have to ask yourself how much you really want those sneakers.

Well, I think it's hard to get a fair assessment of the nerfs. They were so limited they're reselling at ridiculous prices. Depending on how much you dropped on the kobe galaxies, that's roughly $600. Now is it fair that a sneaker that retailed for $125 is being offered to you for about 5x that price? Probably not, but then again I've seen nerfs sell for A LOT more than that. But at the end of the day bro, it's your wallet and you have to ask yourself how much you really want those sneakers.

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Finishline was the same way minus the free shipping... womp womp...

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Finishline was the same way minus the free shipping... womp womp...

DOOO IT

DOOO IT

Figured that pic would cause some fuss. I wear them how I see fit at the time. My money, my shoes, my preference. And for the record, I don't follow Wale. I don't walk around with my VIII's strapped. Sue me. Hardly any of my shoes are worn laced unless I'm playing. Can I live?

Figured that pic would cause some fuss. I wear them how I see fit at the time. My money, my shoes, my preference. And for the record, I don't follow Wale. I don't walk around with my VIII's strapped. Sue me. Hardly any of my shoes are worn laced unless I'm playing. Can I live?

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

I agree with this guy, it's his money, his shoes so do what every you want. 

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Wear your shoes however you want, but when you come to a shoe community and you are wearing them in a way others deem unflattering, don't be shocked when they comment on it. This isn't a shoe that looks right with the strap undone, laces loose, etc. While it's a beautiful silhouette, it's a court shoe. Going super casual doesn't work like it might with some Jordans or other Nike retros that have a more traditional design lending toward the casual look. When I got my first pair I played around wih the laces and strap, and found myself thinking it looked stupid. NT is also a place where style and fits are displayed and discussed ad nauseum, not just discussion of where, when, and how to cop. Ruining the look of a good sneaker is frowned upon by many purists, like it or not.

Wear your shoes however you want, but when you come to a shoe community and you are wearing them in a way others deem unflattering, don't be shocked when they comment on it. This isn't a shoe that looks right with the strap undone, laces loose, etc. While it's a beautiful silhouette, it's a court shoe. Going super casual doesn't work like it might with some Jordans or other Nike retros that have a more traditional design lending toward the casual look. When I got my first pair I played around wih the laces and strap, and found myself thinking it looked stupid. NT is also a place where style and fits are displayed and discussed ad nauseum, not just discussion of where, when, and how to cop. Ruining the look of a good sneaker is frowned upon by many purists, like it or not.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Wear your shoes however you want, but when you come to a shoe community and you are wearing them in a way others deem unflattering, don't be shocked when they comment on it. This isn't a shoe that looks right with the strap undone, laces loose, etc. While it's a beautiful silhouette, it's a court shoe. Going super casual doesn't work like it might with some Jordans or other Nike retros that have a more traditional design lending toward the casual look. When I got my first pair I played around wih the laces and strap, and found myself thinking it looked stupid.

NT is also a place where style and fits are displayed and discussed ad nauseum, not just discussion of where, when, and how to cop. Ruining the look of a good sneaker is frowned upon by many purists, like it or not.

+1

Wear'em how you want but people are going to flame because it looks pretty terrible
laugh.gif
. It's not a "rule" of any sort but certain shoes look better strapped, and this is spoken by someone who generally doesn't tie his sneakers either.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Wear your shoes however you want, but when you come to a shoe community and you are wearing them in a way others deem unflattering, don't be shocked when they comment on it. This isn't a shoe that looks right with the strap undone, laces loose, etc. While it's a beautiful silhouette, it's a court shoe. Going super casual doesn't work like it might with some Jordans or other Nike retros that have a more traditional design lending toward the casual look. When I got my first pair I played around wih the laces and strap, and found myself thinking it looked stupid.

NT is also a place where style and fits are displayed and discussed ad nauseum, not just discussion of where, when, and how to cop. Ruining the look of a good sneaker is frowned upon by many purists, like it or not.

+1

Wear'em how you want but people are going to flame because it looks pretty terrible
laugh.gif
. It's not a "rule" of any sort but certain shoes look better strapped, and this is spoken by someone who generally doesn't tie his sneakers either.

Back
Top Bottom