OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Still got my size 12 ASG brand new in box.

Not sure when I will rock...
pimp.gif

kicks chair in disgust

laugh.gif

I want to rock them, just haven't had time to which sucks.
ohwell.gif

kicks chair again... let me help you & take them off your hands...give em a good home

I have to say, as much as I like the ASG CW, I think the UT longhorns looks better on foot.  I wore one pair of ASGs a handful of times, and I can't really bring myself to wear them on the regular.  I don't know if its any consolation to those who have yet to cop, but i believe yotd, and Texas, amongst others probably look better on feet than ASG.  I know from my perspective that probably seems lame, because we always seem to want what "eludes" us, but I think there will continue to be a few CWs that blow some of the current ones out of the water.

On a sidenote, I know that I probably don't need Weathermans, but I constantly find myself looking for an 11-12 without any luck whatsoever.  Makes me
tired.gif
when I think about B3tym and how his elf got him a pair for xmas- lucky s.o. B.  Doesn't help that the matching T-shirt came in today from KC.  Good looks Dean on that btw.
pimp.gif

Yet another pair that eludes me and probably will continue to is the Rookie game KD1, and the home or away KD1- don't even get me started on the UT KD1
smokin.gif

Curious to know which pairs you guys are wearing/wear most of the KD line?  For me

Creams 2
Photo Blue/ White/ obsidian 2
Orioles 3
UT 4
ASG 4

I have to say, as much as I like the ASG CW, I think the UT longhorns looks better on foot.  I wore one pair of ASGs a handful of times, and I can't really bring myself to wear them on the regular.  I don't know if its any consolation to those who have yet to cop, but i believe yotd, and Texas, amongst others probably look better on feet than ASG.  I know from my perspective that probably seems lame, because we always seem to want what "eludes" us, but I think there will continue to be a few CWs that blow some of the current ones out of the water.

On a sidenote, I know that I probably don't need Weathermans, but I constantly find myself looking for an 11-12 without any luck whatsoever.  Makes me
tired.gif
when I think about B3tym and how his elf got him a pair for xmas- lucky s.o. B.  Doesn't help that the matching T-shirt came in today from KC.  Good looks Dean on that btw.
pimp.gif

Yet another pair that eludes me and probably will continue to is the Rookie game KD1, and the home or away KD1- don't even get me started on the UT KD1
smokin.gif

Curious to know which pairs you guys are wearing/wear most of the KD line?  For me

Creams 2
Orioles 3
UT 4
ASG 4

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

tired.gif
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

Creams 2
Orioles 3
UT 4
ASG 4
YOTDs are fire in person. pictures don't do it justice at all (the blue color changes when in different lighting, just like eggplant foams). 
out of the KDs I've been rotating KDIII(away) and KD IV BHMs,YOTDs and ASGs among my other shoes (J's,foams,chucks,etc.). I love them all (kd iv), so glad i have pairs on ice cause these shoes amazing....

tired.gif
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

Creams 2
Orioles 3
UT 4
ASG 4
YOTDs are fire in person. pictures don't do it justice at all (the blue color changes when in different lighting, just like eggplant foams). 
out of the KDs I've been rotating KDIII(away) and KD IV BHMs,YOTDs and ASGs among my other shoes (J's,foams,chucks,etc.). I love them all (kd iv), so glad i have pairs on ice cause these shoes amazing....

memphisboi55: Reaallly bad picture at 6am of the Team Oranges, whoops.

Bryscooplaygrif: good question...

1. Don't have a pair of 1's, but choice by northwest has my size in 2 colorways, don't know why I haven't pulled the trigger.
2. Photo Blue Home & Away are my primary outdoor ball shoes...wish I had the UT's, ASG's & CREAMS.
3. I seem to wear ******** most...I'm a sucker for gum soles. All Stars & X-Mas will be worn a lot in the summer though.
4. ASG's & Home's the most...but I have yet to wear YOTD's. Come to think of it I'll unDS tomorrow, lol.

I need UT's badly, but for around retail, no more than $120. AND I just impluse bought Easters for $107 on auction. KD's are killing me right now.

-Pete

memphisboi55: Reaallly bad picture at 6am of the Team Oranges, whoops.

Bryscooplaygrif: good question...

1. Don't have a pair of 1's, but choice by northwest has my size in 2 colorways, don't know why I haven't pulled the trigger.
2. Photo Blue Home & Away are my primary outdoor ball shoes...wish I had the UT's, ASG's & CREAMS.
3. I seem to wear ******** most...I'm a sucker for gum soles. All Stars & X-Mas will be worn a lot in the summer though.
4. ASG's & Home's the most...but I have yet to wear YOTD's. Come to think of it I'll unDS tomorrow, lol.

I need UT's badly, but for around retail, no more than $120. AND I just impluse bought Easters for $107 on auction. KD's are killing me right now.

-Pete

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I was upset when i was looking for del sol. I think they are sleepers
better than coppers/xmas.... if they were the Xmas shoe and Coppers weren't, Coppers probably would have sat IMO.  As it is, Del Sols seem to be well cleared out of many places.  Irony is, you know they will show up @ some random outlet in August for 60 bucks and then drop to 35/40 if they sit for awhile.  How random is it that the nerf and weatherman shirts were scarce when the shoes drop and then now months later, they drop at various outlets.  Makes absolutely no sense.  Furthermore, if they dropped the KD logo tees in other colors, those things would sell pretty darn well IMO. great logo, clean look.

better than coppers/xmas.... if they were the Xmas shoe and Coppers weren't, Coppers probably would have sat IMO.  As it is, Del Sols seem to be well cleared out of many places.  Irony is, you know they will show up @ some random outlet in August for 60 bucks and then drop to 35/40 if they sit for awhile.  How random is it that the nerf and weatherman shirts were scarce when the shoes drop and then now months later, they drop at various outlets.  Makes absolutely no sense.  Furthermore, if they dropped the KD logo tees in other colors, those things would sell pretty darn well IMO. great logo, clean look.

Outlet products are B grades.... that's why the have stock to go around. These are the product that Nike deemed to be not suitable for full retail. If you have any Nike from a factory or outlet store check the label inside the shoe, it will be stamped B in red.

Outlet products are B grades.... that's why the have stock to go around. These are the product that Nike deemed to be not suitable for full retail. If you have any Nike from a factory or outlet store check the label inside the shoe, it will be stamped B in red.

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

PLEASE tell me you're kidding. Please?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

PLEASE tell me you're kidding. Please?
frown.gif

tired.gif
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

Creams 2
Orioles 3
UT 4
ASG 4
i dunno if this is the home or away KD1, but heres a size 11:
http://www.choicekicksnorthwest.com/collections/kd-shoes/products/nike-kd1-344472-101 

Un-DSing my easters tomorrow, got a pretty nice little outfit too!  looking forward to it.

tired.gif
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

Creams 2
Orioles 3
UT 4
ASG 4
i dunno if this is the home or away KD1, but heres a size 11:
http://www.choicekicksnorthwest.com/collections/kd-shoes/products/nike-kd1-344472-101 

Un-DSing my easters tomorrow, got a pretty nice little outfit too!  looking forward to it.

Back
Top Bottom