OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

cloudypokerchips wrote:
Outlet products are B grades.... that's why the have stock to go around. These are the product that Nike deemed to be not suitable for full retail. If you have any Nike from a factory or outlet store check the label inside the shoe, it will be stamped B in red.

PLEASE tell me you're kidding. Please?
frown.gif

that's not true i get shoes from the outlets all the time & most dont have a stamp or an imperfection

cloudypokerchips wrote:
Outlet products are B grades.... that's why the have stock to go around. These are the product that Nike deemed to be not suitable for full retail. If you have any Nike from a factory or outlet store check the label inside the shoe, it will be stamped B in red.

frown.gif

that's not true i get shoes from the outlets all the time & most dont have a stamp or an imperfection

Originally Posted by ColdCity

cloudypokerchips wrote:Outlet products are B grades.... that's why the have stock to go around. These are the product that Nike deemed to be not suitable for full retail. If you have any Nike from a factory or outlet store check the label inside the shoe, it will be stamped B in red.

frown.gif

not everything in outlets are b-grade. some overstocks or old stocks are moved there as well.

but all b-grades(one's that passed as b-grade) will surely be in outlets though.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

cloudypokerchips wrote:Outlet products are B grades.... that's why the have stock to go around. These are the product that Nike deemed to be not suitable for full retail. If you have any Nike from a factory or outlet store check the label inside the shoe, it will be stamped B in red.

frown.gif

not everything in outlets are b-grade. some overstocks or old stocks are moved there as well.

but all b-grades(one's that passed as b-grade) will surely be in outlets though.

Not really too bad especially if you were able to grab the pairs at retail... KD's are definitely a killer when you have to resort in the resell market (Nerf, Weatherman, ASG). I would say LB's are more of a killer even at retail...even worse for the elites.

Not really too bad especially if you were able to grab the pairs at retail... KD's are definitely a killer when you have to resort in the resell market (Nerf, Weatherman, ASG). I would say LB's are more of a killer even at retail...even worse for the elites.

My KD "Weatherman" t-shirt came in the mail at my mom's house today
pimp.gif
..looks great from pics..now my hunt for a pair of weathermans in a size 10 or 10.5 is to begin..haven't had any luck so far tho..
frown.gif

My KD "Weatherman" t-shirt came in the mail at my mom's house today
pimp.gif
..looks great from pics..now my hunt for a pair of weathermans in a size 10 or 10.5 is to begin..haven't had any luck so far tho..
frown.gif

finally got approved....been reading this forum for the past 5 months. Really hoping the EYBL pairs release, key word HOPING

finally got approved....been reading this forum for the past 5 months. Really hoping the EYBL pairs release, key word HOPING

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

KD's are killing me right now.

-Pete

KD's are killing us all Pete.... haha 
roll.gif

ArmorRig: Not really too bad especially if you were able to grab the pairs at retail... KD's are definitely a killer when you have to resort in the resell market (Nerf, Weatherman, ASG). I would say LB's are more of a killer even at retail...even worse for the elites.
Only ones I missed at retail were UT's & Easters. BHM's too, but I really wanted to see them in person first. I usually only buy the colorways I feel are must-have's...but to me a lot of these are necessary, 7 & counting...lol. Only really a "killer" for me since I've been trying to cut back on buying, smh.

LB's aren't killing me since I refuse to pay those crazy resale prices, retail is ok...esp with bday coupons. Only 2 of those so far.

-Pete

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

KD's are killing me right now.

-Pete

KD's are killing us all Pete.... haha 
roll.gif

ArmorRig: Not really too bad especially if you were able to grab the pairs at retail... KD's are definitely a killer when you have to resort in the resell market (Nerf, Weatherman, ASG). I would say LB's are more of a killer even at retail...even worse for the elites.
Only ones I missed at retail were UT's & Easters. BHM's too, but I really wanted to see them in person first. I usually only buy the colorways I feel are must-have's...but to me a lot of these are necessary, 7 & counting...lol. Only really a "killer" for me since I've been trying to cut back on buying, smh.

LB's aren't killing me since I refuse to pay those crazy resale prices, retail is ok...esp with bday coupons. Only 2 of those so far.

-Pete

3 new pick ups this week! Got the Christmas'  from city sole for $130 before they "oversold" and put em back up for $150, Copped the YOTD and BHM's from a friend who sold em to me for a good price.

My KD IV collection. Still looking for weatherman's for a not too crazy price. Probably will get the black N7s then i'll be done.

3 new pick ups this week! Got the Christmas'  from city sole for $130 before they "oversold" and put em back up for $150, Copped the YOTD and BHM's from a friend who sold em to me for a good price.

My KD IV collection. Still looking for weatherman's for a not too crazy price. Probably will get the black N7s then i'll be done.

pretty nice collection you got there!!... i had to pay $50 shipped for the weatherman shirt SMH (im from PR so don't think i'd get it at the outlets here lol) paid 96 after taxes for the weathermans back in december though so not that bad !

pretty nice collection you got there!!... i had to pay $50 shipped for the weatherman shirt SMH (im from PR so don't think i'd get it at the outlets here lol) paid 96 after taxes for the weathermans back in december though so not that bad !

shoutout to abekas3! You lucky son of a gun for winning the KD Galaxy sz 11 for 197.50. Best price I've seen. Kicking myself still for forgetting to bid on that auction! oh well.

Back
Top Bottom